FPS drop 50-80 Frames Overnight

dasd

When I hopped on my PC and launched fortnite for the first time in a while, after a few minutes at checking out the shop and new game modes, I got into a game and started noticing a few things going on with my frames. At first i just pushed the problematic thoughts to the back of my mind thinking, "its probably just nothing, maybe the new updates were making it a little harder to run." But after fortnite and moving onto R6S, the FPS was fine all the way until i would enter the map. I am now getting 85-90 Frames instead of the 144+ I was getting just before today. I have almost 100 hours on it and ran it on Ultra settings the entire time ive had the game. I checked to see if i have downloaded any viruses even though i havent downloaded anything in about a month, I manually checked if i needed to update my drivers, that wasnt it. nothing was out of the norm heat wise either. I had just built the PC 2 months ago so there cant be that much dust build up, plus it couldnt have moved considering there isnt much movement, and the vibration of me walking around couldnt just shake it out of place (I hope lol). the specs are EVGA Geforce 1070 SC, i5 8600k, 16G ram, and I dont know if much more information is needed for the problem i am having. If so please just ask.