Which Speaker is better?

Which one is better? The Logitech Z313 or the Edifier M1360? Both at the same price at $30

15 minutes ago, Tenma White said:

Which one is better? The Logitech Z313 or the Edifier M1360? Both at the same price at $30

Going off specs It looks like the Logitech. It has much better RMS which can make for a better experience. I use to have a 5.1 logitech system and it sounded good as well.

22 hours ago, Hyper Zetflix said:

Logitech is well known product but Edifier is still not popular product yet but logitech is better

Because popularity = quality.......

Logitech may make good keyboards and mice, but their audio gear isn't that good. Edifier is an actual speaker company.

Logitech Z313 is the better option when compared with Edifier M1360 as it has better woofer output RMS value.

None of them imo.

They're bot cheap crap that gives you buzz and and hiss instead of sound.

Do not buy anything if you want to buy crap for that money - it's just waste of money.

Edifier R1600TIII or even Edifier R1010BT will give you better sound, even without that "subwoofer" (that is nothing but fake bass - they just buzzing in that price and sounds like crap).

• 8 months later...
On 9/5/2018 at 9:26 PM, Tenma White said:

Hi...

I have not heard any of these 2 speaker performing...

So you can take my advice as a possibility only. 

But, I probably have some idea how it would sound like, based on their design.

The logitech Z313 probably sounds more boomy than Edifier M1360. My 2 cents on that guess, due to it has a larger enclosure for the satellite speaker. And it also highly likely sounds clearer and more accurate since the speaker is directly exposed without the mesh that covers the Edifier speaker.

Bigger midrange bass so it won't sound too incomplete from low bass to high treble perspective that usually plagued this kind of speaker design, especially the cheaper one... hence it is a more fuller sounding speaker of the two.

That's a winning feature! The LOGITECH Z313.

Again, it is only comes down to your sound preference in the end.

So, yeah..

Edited by AzmiTan