my 1050 cannot update

I can not update the latest drivers is it because of the potato CPU the core 2 quad or the GPU over clocking. the screen keeps turning black then BSOD pops shows up when trying to  install the  latest drivers (398.820) at that time 

Try unchecking "apply overclock on startup" on msi afterburner or whichever program you're using to oc.

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

Inside some old case I found lying around.

Just now, bleedblue said:

Try unchecking "apply overclock on startup" on msi afterburner or whichever program you're using to oc.

should I check this out on 398.82 or the new one 399.07

First of all your CPU does not in any way restrict your GPU drivers - so no problem there.

In general you might wanna try to fully uninstall Nvidia drivers and then do a fresh install from scratch after a reboot.

1 minute ago, VK707 said:

First of all your CPU does not in any way restrict your GPU drivers - so no problem there.

In general you might wanna try to fully uninstall Nvidia drivers and then do a fresh install from scratch after a reboot.

I tried doing this before but it still BSOD and the drives were corrupted 

5 minutes ago, Randomboyontheinternet said:

should I check this out on 398.82 or the new one 399.07

Just uncheck overclocking on startup before trying to install any drivers.

If that doesn't work, try DDU to completely uninstall the graphic drivers then reinstall.

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

Inside some old case I found lying around.

12 minutes ago, Randomboyontheinternet said:

I can not update the latest drivers is it because of the potato CPU the core 2 quad or the GPU over clocking. the screen keeps turning black then BSOD pops shows up when trying to  install the  latest drivers (398.820) at that time 

I also think the drivers were corrupted after BSOD

18 minutes ago, Randomboyontheinternet said:

Try DDU in safe mode

8 minutes ago, nikolaizombie1 said:

Try DDU in safe mode

my computer doesn't connect to wifi in safe mode with networking

what is DDU

6 minutes ago, Randomboyontheinternet said:

my computer doesn't connect to wifi in safe mode with networking

what is DDU

DDU - Display Driver Uninstaller is a tool to fully remove / get rid of any installed GPU Drivers on your system.

Just now, VK707 said:

DDU - Display Driver Uninstaller is a tool to fully remove / get rid of any installed GPU Drivers on your system.

Thank for letting me know but do you know the official link

1 minute ago, Randomboyontheinternet said:

what is DDU

Ok, you seem to be new here.First, down load ddu (either from another computer or the one you are using) ddu from Here: If you are running windows 10 look up in the search "Startup" and click change advanced startup options and then press on advanced startup. When a blue screen shows up press on startup options (the one below) then a new menu with a lot of options shows up. Click on the text at the bottom that says change startup and then it should restart to a screen with like 10 options chose safe mode (i think its option 4). Then it should boot up into safe mode and then proceed to run ddu, select the driver you want to be uninstalled and then select clean and restart. The computer should then restart without any traces of the nvidia driver. Re download the new driver and you should be set.

So i did NOT fully  Address what the problem was  so after the BSOD  Windows would try to  load up but then the  loading scroll  freeze up   And the only way to  get back in is to uninstall  the graphics Driver  in safe mode  then I would have to try to install the driver before 398.820

14 hours ago, nikolaizombie1 said:

Ok, you seem to be new here.First, down load ddu (either from another computer or the one you are using) ddu from Here: If you are running windows 10 look up in the search "Startup" and click change advanced startup options and then press on advanced startup. When a blue screen shows up press on startup options (the one below) then a new menu with a lot of options shows up. Click on the text at the bottom that says change startup and then it should restart to a screen with like 10 options chose safe mode (i think its option 4). Then it should boot up into safe mode and then proceed to run ddu, select the driver you want to be uninstalled and then select clean and restart. The computer should then restart without any traces of the nvidia driver. Re download the new driver and you should be set.

I really need help https://twitter.com/cazunkiller200/status/1037006828532580353