Will this work?

Supahh

I'm negotiating on which one of the two gaming headsets I should purchase, but first I'd like to cover some things.

Razer Kraken Pro V2 (No Surround Sound 7.1) $150 - https://www2.razer.com/au-en/store/razer-kraken-pro-v2

Razer Kraken Surround Sound 7.1 $170 - https://www2.razer.com/au-en/store/razer-kraken-71-v2 

#1: 7.1 Surround Sound Headsets use a USB Port so I'd have to have to connect it via. usb ports on my pc. 

Is it also possible to connect the usb port on the headphones straight to my monitor? Just out of curiosity.

#2: If I decide to purchase the 7.1 Razer Kraken, will the headphones work on my iPad or Phone by getting this:

https://www.gearbest.com/iphone-cables-adapters/pp_1566888.html?wid=1433363&currency=AUD&vip=15246165&gclid=Cj0KCQjwlK7cBRCnARIsAJiE3MhPEhu20TNda58lef9sS-xpngYn6RdtXWPxg5ISxCazwT-m7F1joOUaAvzjEALw_wcB

If so, will there be a significant loss in audio quality

#3: My monitor comes with an audio in and out 3.5mm jack and I feel if I'm not using the jacks, it's pretty much wasted. But if I don't get the 7.1 headphones, which hole should I plug the headphone wire into? Since the headphones come with a microphone..

#4: I've already used all the usb ports on my monitor and I'd like to preferably put the cable in my monitor, so instead of buying a usb gen, can I just do this? And put the usb into this: https://www.gearbest.com/chargers-cables/pp_656846.html?wid=1433363&currency=AUD&vip=15181142&gclid=Cj0KCQjwlK7cBRCnARIsAJiE3Mh_bMP1JlQKnXjbARvaKvR0nA1dN8Rhw1On4uJfdoBZv39oEX7m5fcaAkJMEALw_wcB

Regards,

Supahh.

CPU: Intel i7-8700 

GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X

Monitor: HP OMEN 25 144hz

RAM: 8GB G Skill

Motherboard: MSI B360 Gaming Arctic

Storage: 2TB Barracuda

Start-up: Samsung 250GB SSD

Case: Corsair Spec-Omega White

PSU: ThermalTake 750W Fully Modular RGB

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition X Chroma V2

Mouse: Razer Deathadder / Logitech G502

Speakers: Logitech Z200 White / Beats Earphones

i use the 2nd one (razer kraken v2 surround sound) And it works great! #1 do you have an all in one or a desktop pc? #2 I'm not one hundred percent sure #3 The mic works with just the usb #4 not one hundred percent sure on that one neither 

(kudos to that profile pic)

MY MAIN BUILD AT FATHERS HOUSE!

Spoiler

CPU: AMD FX-8300 3.3GHz 8-Core Processor CPU COOLER:  Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P ATX AM3+ Motherboard

RAM: 32gb ddr3

Hard Drive:  Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Graphics Card:  MSI Radeon RX 470 DirectX 12 Radeon RX 470 ARMOR 4G OC 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

Case: Rosewill TYRFING ATX Mid Tower Case

Network Adapter:  TP-Link TL-WN781ND PCI-Express x1 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter

Case Fans:  Corsair Air Series AF140 Quiet Edition 67.8 CFM 140mm Fan (PLUS THE STOCK CASE FAN)

Monitor:  Asus VG248QE 24.0" 1920x1080 144Hz Monitor

Keyboard:  Thermaltake CHALLENGER PRIME Wired Gaming Keyboard

Mouse:  MSI Interceptor DS B1 Wired Optical Mouse

Speakers: Logitech Z200 0W 2ch Speakers

11 minutes ago, Lilninjsways said:

i use the 2nd one (razer kraken v2 surround sound) And it works great! #1 do you have an all in one or a desktop pc? #2 I'm not one hundred percent sure #3 The mic works with just the usb #4 not one hundred percent sure on that one neither 

(kudos to that profile pic)

I have a separate monitor since I built my computer, it's separate.

Kudos to you too!

4 minutes ago, Supahh said:

I have a separate monitor since I built my computer, it's separate.

Kudos to you too!

So #1 You wont be able to plug it into your monitor no... while the headset works perfectly fine without Razer Synapses Running You will need to use it at some point if you want to use lets say lighting features calibrate surround sound and other small stuff   #2 Not sure #3 Like i said it works with just the usb #4 You will mostly need a usb hub for this... take quote me on that though since I've never tried my advice is just get a usb hub 

Spoiler

CPU: AMD FX-8300 3.3GHz 8-Core Processor CPU COOLER:  Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler

Graphics Card:  MSI Radeon RX 470 DirectX 12 Radeon RX 470 ARMOR 4G OC 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

Case Fans:  Corsair Air Series AF140 Quiet Edition 67.8 CFM 140mm Fan (PLUS THE STOCK CASE FAN)

1 minute ago, Lilninjsways said:

So #1 You wont be able to plug it into your monitor no... while the headset works perfectly fine without Razer Synapses Running You will need to use it at some point if you want to use lets say lighting features calibrate surround sound and other small stuff   #2 Not sure #3 Like i said it works with just the usb #4 You will mostly need a usb hub for this... take quote me on that though since I've never tried my advice is just get a usb hub 

In #3 I meant if I got the normal Kraken with a 3.5mm jack.

Why wouldn't it work on the monitor? It has usb ports and there's a usb upstream cable connected from my monitor to my pc.

1 minute ago, Supahh said:

In #3 I meant if I got the normal Kraken with a 3.5mm jack.

Why wouldn't it work on the monitor? It has usb ports and there's a usb upstream cable connected from my monitor to my pc.

i've never used the normal... so im not sure on that i really like surround sound but that's my opinion im guessing if its a 3.5 mm jack and has a usb you can plug it into your monitor 

Spoiler