m.2 vs normal ssd

Miige

Witch one is better for gaming pc 1tb m.2 ssd+1tb hdd

or 1tb normal ssd+250gb m.2 ssd+1tb hdd

m.2 is just a form factor, M.2 can be SATA and NVME and for your use case, just get SATA as it is much cheaper

NVME doesn't necessarily improve load times in games, but it may reduce stutter (especially if you run low on RAM) and texture/asset pop-in.

On the other hand though, a larger SSD means more games will have those benefits (compared to a HDD) without having to keep uninstalling/moving them around for optimal performance.  So it really depends on the games and your own habits.

If you tend to just play one game to death before moving on or like to have several installed at the same time and switch between them.

I went NVME as I do run low on RAM at times (when not gaming) and surprisingly I found a lot of games load times improved just from a faster CPU so I didn't need to put them on the SSD at all.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7