Should i get new Motherboard or wait for new Asrock BIOS

Go to solution Solved by GoldenLag,

Your CPU is allready way to good for your GPU, ideally you wouldn tinvest ik the GPU and not a new CPU

The 8400 will keep its own for quite some time

Now before 2H there was post in a local tech news site and it said that Z370 MSI motherboards support 9Gen Intel CPUs. Should i get one or wait ASROCK to release new bios (Cuz i have Asrock motherboard) CPU: I5 8400 GPU: 1050 2G (Waiting for cheap 1060 6G). There's option to sell everything and get i5 9500/9600K GTX 1060 6G and Z390 motherboard. Or wait for new BIOS as i mentioned before.

Your CPU is allready way to good for your GPU, ideally you wouldn tinvest ik the GPU and not a new CPU

The 8400 will keep its own for quite some time

7 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

Okay. But it's just frustrating how i get my CPU before 4 months and now Intel releases new CPUs. I understand i will spend for GTX 1060 6G. And when the price drops so it will be much easier to buy one.:) Or even 1070. 

8 minutes ago, DOGEY said:

Okay. But it's just frustrating how i get my CPU before 4 months and now Intel releases new CPUs. I understand i will spend for GTX 1060 6G. And when the price drops so it will be much easier to buy one.:) Or even 1070. 

The newer CPUs will most likely be more expencive and not much of an upgrade of what you allready have. (It is still coffeelake) Just get a new GPU and hold out on your COU

39 minutes ago, DOGEY said:

Is that CPU?

Yes. That is CPU. I often type on my phone a keep hitting the O when wanting to P (hehe)