Upgrading PC, thoughts??

On first glans it looks good, to be acquired I need to know the use case of the system. What are you planning to use it for?

Better get faster RAM (3000-3200MHz), Ryzen benefits from fast RAM. Are you planning to get a new better GPU? Also, it is not necessary to buy a cooler, save the money for the GPU.

22 minutes ago, m4n14c said:

Better get faster RAM (3000-3200MHz), Ryzen benefits from fast RAM. Are you planning to get a new better GPU? Also, it is not necessary to buy a cooler, save the money for the GPU.

Ok so, I'm broke and don't have money to spend 200 on ram or buy a new gpu, but I will be buying my roommates gtx1060 3gb card for around $150. I also do not have a cpu heatsink that has an am4 mount. Also, I will be overclocking my ram anyways. Currently, I have 1866 Mhz 2x4 and I have it clocked at 3000 Mhz

13 minutes ago, EnderGaming said:

Ok so, I'm broke and don't have money to spend 200 on ram or buy a new gpu, but I will be buying my roommates gtx1060 3gb card for around $150. I also do not have a cpu heatsink that has an am4 mount. Also, I will be overclocking my ram anyways. Currently, I have 1866 Mhz 2x4 and I have it clocked at 3000 Mhz

The Ryzen CPU comes with a good stock cooler compared to Intel. You don't need an aftermarket one put the money towards other stuff.

1 minute ago, OreoPandas said:

The Ryzen CPU comes with a good stock cooler compared to Intel. You don't need an aftermarket one put the money towards other stuff.

Thats what I plan on doing I'm not going to buy a cooler until I have money. Also, my preferred cooler is an AIO not the 212 Evo

Edited by EnderGaming

1 minute ago, EnderGaming said:

Thats what I plan on doing I'm not going to buy a cooler until I have money. Also, my preferred cooler is an AIO not the 212 Evo

Whats your budget for the new pc and what are you resuing and what do you need? I can try to make a PCPP list for you.

Whats your budget for the new pc and what are you resuing and what do you need? I can try to make a PCPP list for you.

Well if you look at my current list and the new list you can basically see all my parts. Also, I've already ordered the cpu.

Edited by EnderGaming
EDIT

Just now, EnderGaming said:

Well if you look at my current list and the new list you can basically see all my parts.

You just need CPU, Mobo, Ram?

You just need CPU, Mobo, Ram?

I already have the CPU

21 hours ago, m4n14c said:

I didn't say to bye $200 RAM, it is a suggestion, neither to bye the GPU now, I was asking. RAM is +$7 https://pcpartpicker.com/product/gVcMnQ/gskill-memory-f43000c15d16gvs. The CPU comes with a cooler.

Did you overclock the RAM from 1866MHz to 3000MHz?

I completely missed your post lol. I have the GPU already, and yes I overclocked 1866 to 3000.