External 4G antennas

Digital

I have a Huawei E5186 4G wireless router. It has two antenna inputs, and those have been occupied with the default two "rabbit ear" antennas. I have also tried this external antenna I ordered from Ebay, and it is way better than the default antennas from Huawei. The problem is, that the signal is way more intense outside the house, and the antenna is not designed to be outside (in summer it would be fine, but in winter when its -25C/-13F outside its ruined).

So then I ordered this cheap outdoor antenna, which hasn't yet arrived. But the thing is, it leaves the other antenna input in the Huawei unoccupied. What should I do with it? Plug one default Huawei antenna, plug single antenna from the other external, or buy another one and put two antennas outside? What do you suggest?

I'd guess the speed might be better with two, but why not just try with what you have?

If just having one outdoor, one indoor is "good enough", then why waste money on more?

I'm not sure how 4G works, it could be one antenna for transmit, one receive, or just behave like WiFi MIMO where both are used at the same time to double both directions.  Just experiment and see if you are happy with it.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7