Error 47 on SD Card reader

JuanPZ

Hello,

I bought a 5.25" Dashboard from China that has SD/TF cards readers on it (and some USB2.0 and 3.0). The USB ports works perfectly, but the SD card reader only works on the first try. After I select "Safe Removal", the computer (or the dashboard) doesn't detects that the SD card was removed from the hardware, but still waiting. As the computer stills waiting, I can't insert the SD again until I restart the system.

I found that the error showing in the Device Manager is the error 47: "Windows cannot use this hardware device because it has been prepared for safe removal, but it has not been removed from the computer."

Extra info:

Spoiler

Something weird about this dashboard, is that it has 6 USB 2.0 plus 5 cards slots, but the USB cable only has 5 of the 9 pins working (the others pins doesn't have cable at all). That caught my attention, it's like an USB HUB with 11 USB Ports but one USB 2.0 Type A connector (I don't know if that exists and works anyway).

Also, as my motherboard only has one USB2.0 connector, I'm using a NZXT internal USB 2.0 HUB, to connect my Case's USB ports (2) and this new Dashboard (6+5) to the motherboard.

Another thing, is that the dashboard doesn't has any button nor a retention slot (I mean, the SD card just needs to be inserted without pushing it)

The last thing, is that at windows boot, the explorer list an empty F: drive called "USB Port" (without anything connected to the dashboard), but after I insert a SD card, the F: is now the SD card itself, but after I remove that safely the F: drive dissapears completely.

Is there any way to fix this? Like a soft-reset of the dashbaord (without restarting windows)?

Thanks for the help!