How are the Sennheiser HD58X for Gaming all around?

I ordered them, and can't wait for them, I returned some ATH-M50X's because somehow the isolation was kinda annoying for me at the time of playing mostly shooters like PUBG, I loved them though, very comfortable at least for my tiny head, but how I said, they weren't what I wanted.

How is the soundstage of these cans? I want some good immersion and imagining to play competitive shooters and RPG's. Not planning to refund them or anything, I will probably just keep them and you can't really return stuff from Massdrop so... I wanted to hear some of your opinions if you own these. I was between the HD598 and Bayerdynamic DT 770 Pro, but I think this were just the right ones for me. I will get some closed back ones in the future, but I play mainly on my quiet room, conditioned air doesn't makes too much trouble and the PC it's fairly quiet

Intel i5 4440 @ 3.10Hz • GA-Z97X-SLI • GTX 970 G1 • x2 Hyper X 8GB 1866MHz • SSD Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Hitachi 7200rpm 1TB • NZXT S340 Elite • Thermaltake 750W smart series • Corsair K70 (Cherry MX Red) • Logitech G502 | Razer deathadder 2013 (Died in battle) • Sennheiser HD58X • Audio-technica ATH-M50X • Hyper X Cloud 2 • Samsung 24'' CFG70 Curved Gaming Monitor •

4 hours ago, dave_k said:

Yeah, don't use them because people will call you a goddamn cheater

xD

They're very good

Hahaha god damn, I can't wait to use them! thanks for your response, they should sound sick on a game like warframe

Intel i5 4440 @ 3.10Hz • GA-Z97X-SLI • GTX 970 G1 • x2 Hyper X 8GB 1866MHz • SSD Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Hitachi 7200rpm 1TB • NZXT S340 Elite • Thermaltake 750W smart series • Corsair K70 (Cherry MX Red) • Logitech G502 | Razer deathadder 2013 (Died in battle) • Sennheiser HD58X • Audio-technica ATH-M50X • Hyper X Cloud 2 • Samsung 24'' CFG70 Curved Gaming Monitor •

5 minutes ago, oskarstankovic said:

Hahaha god damn, I can't wait to use them! thanks for your response, they should sound sick on a game like warframe

in the us i'd say no brainer, since theyre so cheap

Don't buy Apple M1 computers with 8GB of RAM

2 hours ago, dave_k said:

in the us i'd say no brainer, since theyre so cheap

Ye I got it for cheap $149 free shipping, I just need to wait some weaks though so my mother can get it to me when she comes visit because I used her address lmao

tbh you wanna have a dedicated amp for them like Fulla 2 or Magni

Don't buy Apple M1 computers with 8GB of RAM