First Build

I bought all the parts from Canada Computers. The parts are as follow...

2400G, EVGA 1060 3GB SC, Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR4 3000 (2x4), MSI B450 Gaming Plus, Kingston A400, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 1TB and an ASUS AC1300 PCIe WiFi card. This came to around $1000 CAD. I also put this all inside an S340 Elite. The first build process went quite well actually but as I found out the hard way, sometimes parts can be defective. So, I had all my parts together inside the beautiful S340 Elite but, no power. I tried all the things on forums online... Finally, I gave up and took it to Canada Computers for them to take a look at it. Turns out the Motherboard was defective and they replaced it for free. Then,  I came home, made my Windows 10 installer and installed windows on the PC. Then I installed all my drivers and programs, but at first in the BIOS, I couldn't get the RAM to run at 3000... I actually had to mess around in the BIOS to enable XMP. Anyways, I got the graphics card Overclocked a bit but I still am not comfortable overclocking the 2400G. NOW, I know that the 2400G can be a slight bottleneck, but I really don't play any CPU intensive games and also they did not have any 1st Gen Ryzen on hand. And I did not want to buy any parts online for my first build in case of defects which are easier to take care of in store. In case any are wondering, my peripherals are as follow,  Corsair Harpoon, Corsair K70 LUX and a Samsung 24'' 75HZ Monitor. (I used anotehr keyboard for about a week and then bought the K70 later. Overall, this was a nice experience but I got a bad mobo... 8/10 Would recommend building a pc. Also, the PC experience coming from Console is amazing. My gaming performance is as follows, 

CSGO: MAX SETTINGS 140 FPS

PUBG: Ultra settings 80 FPS

FortNUT: Epic at 100 FPS 

R6S: Ultra/Max at 130 FPS 

And as an impatient 12Yr old, this was a nice way to spend the summer. 

IMG_4190.JPG

IMG_4197.JPG

I originally had the Gigabyte AB350 which you can see the manual for in the picture with me in it, but it was defective and they ended putting in a better MSI B450 Gaming Plus.