ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-F gaming or ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-G gaming

Hello

I am buying new PC and i dont know which MOBO is better? What is the difference between the 2 of them? I will put i7 8700k on this MOBO

Thanks for your answers

Both are equally bad IMO. G is micro-atx, and has a version with and without wifi/bluetooth. The F model also has this but with wifi/bluetooth it's the strix G. (Edit: No, it's the strix E)

There are some differences when it comes to USB ports, the F model has more of them, but no USB-C. Also the F has a m.2 heatsink.

Both have the same 4-phase Vcore VRM, which is not suitable for 24/7 overclocking. So if you care about overclocking, look for something with better VRM. If not, go ahead.

EDIT2: Oh, and the G doesn't have any RGB headers. The F has 3, two standard 12V and one adressable RGB header.

EDIT3: And of course, the G has fewer fan headers.

Main rig: i7 8086K // EVGA Z370 Micro // 16GB Gskill TridentZ 3200Mhz CL14 // Sapphire Pulse RX 7800XT// a variety of noctua cooling // Corsair RM750x v2 //  Fractal Meshify C

Secondary rig: R5 3600 // MSI B450i Gaming Plus // 16GB Gskill FlareX 3200CL14 // MSI GTX 1080ti Gaming X // Cooler Master V650 // Fractal Meshify C

Audio setup: Audient iD4 // Adam A7X // Sennheiser HD 650 // Sennheiser HD 25-II // Audio Technica M50x // Sennheiser Momentum 4

Soo which other MOBO would you recomend me? i need something to go with corsair vengeance RGB

Just now, Chizhek said:

Soo which other MOBO would you recomend me? i need something to go with corsair vengeance RGB

What's your budget?

Main rig: i7 8086K // EVGA Z370 Micro // 16GB Gskill TridentZ 3200Mhz CL14 // Sapphire Pulse RX 7800XT// a variety of noctua cooling // Corsair RM750x v2 //  Fractal Meshify C

Secondary rig: R5 3600 // MSI B450i Gaming Plus // 16GB Gskill FlareX 3200CL14 // MSI GTX 1080ti Gaming X // Cooler Master V650 // Fractal Meshify C

Audio setup: Audient iD4 // Adam A7X // Sennheiser HD 650 // Sennheiser HD 25-II // Audio Technica M50x // Sennheiser Momentum 4

20€ more wont be a problem but IMO its stupid to spend much more on the MOBO or am i wrong?

10 minutes ago, Chizhek said:

20€ more wont be a problem but IMO its stupid to spend much more on the MOBO or am i wrong?

For stock operation, mostly yes. But because brands believe it's easier to sell looks than performance, mid-priced boards have more bling than performance. An oc'd 8700K can draw 250w. Most z370 boards aren't able to handle that under normal circumstances.

11 minutes ago, Chizhek said:

well lets say arround 200€

Could you link me a web shop where you'd likely buy it from? Not sure which country you're from.