Should i buy Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact ?

Hi,

a few days ago my old Sony Xperia Z1 gave up :) . I think it is an issue with the battery.

I was checking an replacement which would be budget solution which would cost up to around 300 euro. But i dont need the latest tech as i can work with i have available.

But i have one big restriction and that would be it should not be bigger than the 4.6 inch. That is the old xperia was a little smaller whic was great ( i dont need a brick in my pants ).

Are there any other choices i might have missed ? which are "recent" ?

Thank in advance for any advice and help.

25 minutes ago, Sopran said:

But i have one big restriction and that would be it should not be bigger than the 4.6 inch.

So much for suggesting the Note 9...….

But without jokes. I think the XZ1 compact is a decent phone. Just remember that updates won't be a very frequent occasion since that phone is starting to age. 

Edit: IPhone SE could be worth considering and maybe a Galaxy A3

I think iphones 6 and 7 are too 4.6 inch display size. And xz1 compact is not that old, it was announced just a year ago in August and launched for sales in October. It's a decent  compact size phone, if you're fine with fingerprint scanner on the side. 

There's not much else to choose from https://www.gsmarena.com/results.php3?nYearMin=2017&fDisplayInchesMin=3.9&fDisplayInchesMax=4.9 So i say go for it, as it's solid flagship phone from a reputable Japanese company.

On 8/22/2018 at 8:17 PM, mihailc said:

I think iphones 6 and 7 are too 4.6 inch display size. And xz1 compact is not that old, it was announced just a year ago in August and launched for sales in October. It's a decent  compact size phone, if you're fine with fingerprint scanner on the side. 

There's not much else to choose from https://www.gsmarena.com/results.php3?nYearMin=2017&fDisplayInchesMin=3.9&fDisplayInchesMax=4.9 So i say go for it, as it's solid flagship phone from a reputable Japanese company.

thanks for the reply i forgot to mention. I am against apple products :) so they are out of the game. I also found the Sony Xperia X Compact which is for a reasonable price ien my area and is also the same size as the XZ1.

On 8/20/2018 at 11:19 PM, mathizel said:

So much for suggesting the Note 9...….

But without jokes. I think the XZ1 compact is a decent phone. Just remember that updates won't be a very frequent occasion since that phone is starting to age. 

Edit: IPhone SE could be worth considering and maybe a Galaxy A3

Thanks for the asnwer