Optane vs SSD

I have an open m.2 slot in my Lenovo Y 720 laptop, the other slot is occupied by the default 1tb 5400 rpm hdd.

I want my laptop by using that slot, i am between 2 options, using an Intel Optane 32 Gb wich would cost me around 75 us dollars or something like the GAMMIX S11-240GT-C wich is an nvme ssd reachable for my budget, wich would cost me around $100, my budget limit. 

In advantage to the Optane i dont have to migrate anything, since i already have many games and stuff in my hdd, and dont have the necessity to choose what goes to where. The memory would learn my habits and if they change the memory also does, not limiting certain programs installed on an ssd.

The ssd its faster and bigger, but would have to move the OS, without the games, etc,etc. I ould have a faster boot time and the programs in the ssd, but everything else would have to go to already slow hdd. Not every program can be changed of location so easily.

So i am inclining for the Optane option but still want to here opinions sicnce many people say that optane works really well and others say that is doesnt.

Also i plan to change that hdd in the future for at least an 7200 rpm hdd, or even an sshd (although i dont know if that would be benefictial or even work with the Optane module) because i need the space but dont have the money for a 1 tb ssd.

I actually watched Linus's video on Optane vs StoreMI, and was suprised to see at the end the third option (PrimoCache).

I've been fooling around with PrimoCache all night, and let me tell you... it works extremely well for my large 3TB 5400 RPM storage drive.

If it were my money, I would most definitely go with the Intel Optane. It is a set-it-and-forget-it solution that speeds up day-to-day usage. Win-win (except for the $$ part).

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x3D || GPU: Gigabyte Windforce RTX 4090 || Memory: 32GB Corsair 3200mhz DDR4 || Motherboard: MSI B450 Tomahawk || SSD1: 500 GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 (OS drive) || SSD2: 500 GB Samsung 860 EVO SATA (Cache Drive via PrimoCache) || Spinning Disks: 3 x 4TB Western Digital Blue HDD (RAID 0) || Monitor: LG CX 55" OLED TV || Sound: Schiit Stack (Modi 2/Magni 3) - Sennheiser HD 598, HiFiMan HE 400i || Keyboard: Logitech G915 TKL || Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed || PSU: EVGA 1300-watt G+ PSU || Case: Fractal Design Pop XL Air