Help me

Randomguy123

Soo about OS , when i get my NEW PC (HELL YEAH) i obviously need an OS but , i spent all my money on the system already and i saw many ways of getting free Windows 10, the No product key ways 

What are the Goodies and badies of the no Product Key way , and i saw you can buy Code Keys of Ebay instead of like my retailer for like 150$-130$.

We cannot tell you how to use AutoKMS here. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Just now, Syntaxvgm said:

We cannot tell you how to use AutoKMS here. 

Got steam ?

Most keys on ebay are OEM keys, (the $10 ones) so the came from old computers. They seem to work, but I have no Idea if they work long-term.

CPU: I9-7900X RAM: 64GB (16X4) DDR4-2933 GPU: RTX 3080 MOBO: ASUS X299 Deluxe PSU: Corsair RM850 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 PRO 1TB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB Case: Corsair iCUE 465X Cooler: Corsair 280 AIO

You can use the media installer from windows I mean it only puts a water mark on your screen also you can get a key for 15 usd.

There are several ways that are not terribly legal but are very hard to get caught doing. Even if you were caught you could say that you were scammed and probably get away with a warning. If you are a business, you technically need a Pro license but I can think of a few that don't. Something you can do is try third-party websites like eBay or bonanza.com as you can usually find someone selling some on there that can deliver a license in a few hours. However, you can use Linux, or leave windows unactivated (biggest issue is the Activate Windows watermark present after 24 hours). I was able to use Windows 10 unactivated for several months and never cared until I got tired of the watermark and used a third-party seller to get a windows 10 pro license for $10 on bonanza.com. 

Just now, Klwdie said:

You can use the media installer from windows I mean it only puts a water mark on your screen also you can get a key for 15 usd.

i know about that but does it still have all the features of security and updates ?

2 minutes ago, Opencircuit74 said:

Most keys on ebay are OEM keys, (the $10 ones) so the came from old computers. They seem to work, but I have no Idea if they work long-term.

Currently using one in my personal computer. Biggest downside is no support from Microsoft (honestly you aren't missing much support)

Just now, Randomguy123 said:

i know about that but does it still have all the features of security and updates ?

yupp my cheap friend uses it just fine and I'd know if he had any issues because he whines about everything (also just use a solid anti virus like the free version of bit defender).

11 minutes ago, Randomguy123 said:

Got steam ?

I'm not allowed to offer you help on finding the legit place to download Microsoft Toolkit, which contains AutoKMS. Doing so would be against forum rules. 

The legit one will show up in windows defender and must be allowed first, so it can be hard to tell what is legit, should you ever be so bold as to search for it. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

So far it has for me. I haven't updated it since spring creators update since it is not an often used computer. But on my main computer, I have had no issue for over a year.

2 minutes ago, Randomguy123 said:

also a channel called Science Studio shows how to get it working

Just now, cflanders said:

Currently using one in my personal computer. Biggest downside is no support from Microsoft (honestly you aren't missing much support)

never even heard someone who used Microsoft Support 

1 minute ago, Randomguy123 said:

never even heard someone who used Microsoft Support 

It is there, I tried it once for lols on something incredibly basic and they . were basically useless

Just now, cflanders said:

It is there, I tried it once for lols on something incredibly basic and they . were basically useless

hahah

3 minutes ago, cflanders said:

What OEM means in that whole story , and dont you think buying From ebay is fine ? i mean buying from a guy who has good rating and he has like tons of Products ?

Also if i use the 1 with the watermark will i still have updates of windows 10  ?

1 minute ago, Randomguy123 said:

What OEM means in that whole story , and dont you think buying From ebay is fine ? i mean buying from a guy who has good rating and he has like tons of Products ?

Also if i use the 1 with the watermark will i still have updates of windows 10  ?

Yes sirrr you still get updates

Just now, Klwdie said:

Yes sirrr you still get updates

So the cons of this is literally the watermark and you cant change colors of the HUD and stuff

So the cons of this is literally the watermark and you cant change colors of the HUD and stuff

basically I mean 15 usd and its gone but its up to you

Just now, Klwdie said:

Yeah thats the point its not a problem for me , xD i have like TF2 keys and i can sell them and get Windows for about 15 usd but you know for 10$ on bonanza.com and even less on ebay its pretty convincing ...

I don't trust ebay at all for keys, 10/10 would not recommend

1 minute ago, Klwdie said:

im struggling right now if i should get from a top rated on ebay for less than 10 dollars or for 10$

im struggling right now if i should get from a top rated on ebay for less than 10 dollars or for 10$

would not recommend unless you want to be scammed

Just now, Klwdie said:

would not recommend unless you want to be scammed

is this like scam for sure , orrrrrr chances , if i go to top rated 1 on ebay isnt that less chances of getting scammed ?

2. so i should get like for 10-15 from like SCDkeys/bonanza.com ?

17 minutes ago, cflanders said:

What do you recomend ?