Help :(

So i started to build my very first PC i put everything in the right place or i hope so i did. well when i started the system the Debug led on the Intel MSI B250 mother bored lit up and it started for like 1 seconds and shut down so i unpluged everything and switched cables out and it still wont work, and im not sure if its my cpu  "I5 8600k" and all my parts are CPU: Intel I5 8600k, GPU: GTX 1060 6GB, Mother bored: Intel MSI B250 motherbored, Case Master Box MB600i, DDR4: 

G.SKILL Rip jaws 2x4GB, CPU FAN: Cryorig H7 Tower Cooler For AMD/Intel CPU, Power Supply: EVGA 650W GQ 80+ Gold please let me know if you know anything please and thank you.

Coffee Lake (8th gen) intel CPUs despite using the lga 1151 socket are only compatible with coffee lake chipsets such as H310, B360, H370, and Z370, So in a nutshell your mobo is not compatible

as Globox said, you have the wrong motherboard.

even though it fits, its not compatible.

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

2 hours ago, Globox said:

yeah.. do your research before u build. B250 is not compatible with coffee lake. You need B360-Z370-H310

2 hours ago, Globox said:

yeah.. do your research before u build. B250 is not compatible with coffee lake. You need B360-Z370-H310

Thank you very much.