Graphics card for gaming + modeling

Go to solution Solved by SupersonicSaint,
15 hours ago, PrajwalChavan151 said:

I build my new PC and only left now CPU , motherboard, and GPU in so confused which GPU I should buy??? And I mostly like Nvidia GPU anyone knows which one should I buy ??? And for modeling I use blender, 3d Max Maya ,?

Well for current gen you should go GTX 1070 or above paired with one of Ryzens great multi-core CPUs (Ryzen 2600). If you want to spend more money then get an RTX card as modelling is one of the few areas that card will actually show Ray Tracing even used. Nevertheless the new cards are a gimmick for now. Nvidia testing the waters to see public reaction. If it goes well then the next series of cards after will be the ones that make full use of it.

I build my new PC and only left now CPU , motherboard, and GPU in so confused which GPU I should buy??? And I mostly like Nvidia GPU anyone knows which one should I buy ??? And for modeling I use blender, 3d Max Maya ,?

15 hours ago, PrajwalChavan151 said:

Well for current gen you should go GTX 1070 or above paired with one of Ryzens great multi-core CPUs (Ryzen 2600). If you want to spend more money then get an RTX card as modelling is one of the few areas that card will actually show Ray Tracing even used. Nevertheless the new cards are a gimmick for now. Nvidia testing the waters to see public reaction. If it goes well then the next series of cards after will be the ones that make full use of it.

Edited by SupersonicSaint