People for GTAV (PS3)

lapris54

I'm up for it if it's still an offer.

madman2232

Yeah It's still open I'll add you when I'm next on, what country are you from?

I will be getting a PS3 slim soon...but i'm not sure if i should save the astonishing graphics of this game to savor in PC.

I will be getting a PS3 slim soon...but i'm not sure if i should save the astonishing graphics of this game to savor in PC.

As far as I know this game has not been confirmed for PC so it's up to you

As far as I know this game has not been confirmed for PC so it's up to you

Eh mang, just wondering, is it difficult to keep your fingers on the trigger of the ps3 controller, while you are shooting?

It seems odd coz like in COD the fire button is R1 instead of R2 in GTA 5, and mannn that trigger is slippery.

Eh mang, just wondering, is it difficult to keep your fingers on the trigger of the ps3 controller, while you are shooting?

It seems odd coz like in COD the fire button is R1 instead of R2 in GTA 5, and mannn that trigger is slippery.

I find it fine, if you don't like it you can buy add ons for the controller triggers

I'm up for it, I am from Denmark but speak English fluently. My name is erik-dk, but I will probably add you. :D

I'm up for it, I am from Denmark but speak English fluently. My name is erik-dk, but I will probably add you. :D

I should be on tomorrow to play

Yeah It's still open I'll add you when I'm next on, what country are you from?

I'm from US I'll be on mostly between 4 to 12 eastern time zone. Sometimes earlier. I couldn't talk on mic today because I had to order a new one and it just came in tonight.

Using Tapatalk

I'm from US I'll be on mostly between 4 to 12 eastern time zone. Sometimes earlier. I couldn't talk on mic today because I had to order a new one and it just came in tonight.

I'm on now if you want to hop on

I'm on now if you want to hop on

Should we just make an LTT crew? It would probably be the best way with dealing with conflicting time zones.

Using Tapatalk

Should we just make an LTT crew? It would probably be the best way with dealing with conflicting time zones.

Sure but I think there is already a crew for it but the person that made it does not play anymore, I can't join any more crews because I'm in three but you can join mine if you want?