Need of a Budget Gaming Monitor

I'm looking for a budget gaming monitor (1080p). During my research i stumbled upon these monitors:
-BenQ GW2470H
-Hp 22w
-Ausu VP228H
-Hp N220
I'm looking for monitor that would be good for gaming and watching movies. i can't seem to decide between  these. I do know that IPS panels are good in colors and contrast ratio and TN are good in response time. although all of the above are just budget monitors. Most of them have 5ms gtg other than the VP one i think. I did inclined toward the GW2470H as it's a middle ground between TN and IPS; it;s a VA panel.  

Response time is trash and useless nowadays..

What gpu u are using? if its amd get the LG 22MP68VQ, It is an IPS panel with okay color but it has amd free-sync technology and 75Hz refresh rate (only if you use the free-sync)

But if you are using NVIDIA i'd say get the VA panel because it would make more noticeable difference between budget IPS/TN

Behold the power of Chuck Norris the forbidden one.

On 8/11/2018 at 6:43 PM, Ya_Mi said:

Response time is trash and useless nowadays..

What gpu u are using? if its amd get the LG 22MP68VQ, It is an IPS panel with okay color but it has amd free-sync technology and 75Hz refresh rate (only if you use the free-sync)

But if you are using NVIDIA i'd say get the VA panel because it would make more noticeable difference between budget IPS/TN

I don't have a gpu rn. Plan on buying 1050ti or 1060(when the price drops)