The Elder Scrolls OnlinE AND GOLD EDITION

jim33

HI I WANT TO BUY The Elder Scrolls OnlinE WITH THE EXPANSION OF MOROWIND

I FOUND IT IN STEAM 10 EUROS The Elder Scrolls OnlinE WITH THE EXPANSION OF MOROWIND

https://store.steampowered.com/app/306130/The_Elder_Scrolls_Online/

MY QUESTION IS WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN The Elder Scrolls OnlinE WITH THE EXPANSION OF MOROWIND AND

GOLD EDITION??

I MEAN IF I BUY The Elder Scrolls OnlinE WITH THE EXPANSION OF MOROWIND WILL I HAVE THE DLCS??? OR I I HAVE TO BUY THE GOLD EDITION??

WHY GOLD EDITION REMOVED?? FROM STEAM??

The Elder Scrolls Online Standard Edition  HAS ALL THE DLCS>???? 

For starters, you don't want the Steam edition of ESO. Screwy installer, regular login issues and downtime. I'd only recommend getting ESO from the official website.

Secondly, can't really recommend ESO at all any more. It is lousy with microtransactions, nickel-and-diming, lootboxes, etc. The subscription is almost obligatory, too.

Thirdly, there is no way to get it all. "The Collection" gets you the currently released quest DLCs and the chapters, but not the dungeon DLCs.

I'd recommend trying just the cheapest version of the base game. If you like the game and can live with the expense, your best option is probably to then spend $12-15/month on a sub (which gets you access to all DLCs and some of their Mickey Mouse money, along with a fix for inventory management), and a further $60/year on the expansions as they come out. That's a minimum of about $200 a year, but that's the game now, unfortunately.

You can't get the Gold Edition any more, you can only get The Collection.

You can see the included DLC in that link I posted: Summerset, Morrowind, Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild, Orsinium, Imperial City.

It doesn't include Clockwork City, Shadows of the Hist, Horns of the Reach, or Dragon Bones.