Warframe performance on Intel HD Graphics 615?

If you own a Surface Go (Intel Pentium Gold) or a laptop with Core m3-7y30 or generally a device that use the Intel HD Graphics 615, can you test if warframe is playable? I played the game on an Intel HD Graphics 630 on lowest settings & 720p and it was very playable (above 60fps) and that's the closest I have to test with. I plan to buy an ultrabook with Core m3-7y30 and I just want to make sure that warframe is playable or the purchase won't be that worth it. The only place I can find that showcase warframe playing with the mentioned GPU is on a GPD Win 2 but I need another source to confirm if it's playable or not. I really appreciate it for someone can help me out. Thank you.

I mean I can tell you that my old Intel HD Graphics 4000 run that game pretty smooth so I dont see why it wouldnt run.

13 minutes ago, nikitaluger said:

If you own a Surface Go (Intel Pentium Gold) or a laptop with Core m3-7y30 or generally a device that use the Intel HD Graphics 615, can you test if warframe is playable? I played the game on an Intel HD Graphics 630 on lowest settings & 720p and it was very playable (above 60fps) and that's the closest I have to test with. I plan to buy an ultrabook with Core m3-7y30 and I just want to make sure that warframe is playable or the purchase won't be that worth it. The only place I can find that showcase warframe playing with the mentioned GPU is on a GPD Win 2 but I need another source to confirm if it's playable or not. I really appreciate it for someone can help me out. Thank you.

it run good

@ZeouLs Thanks for the quick reply. It's reassuring that the game runs on the Intel HD 4000, I'll try it on another laptop with HD 4600 which I believe is around HD 615 performance. But I will feel much confident buying the hardware if I see someone else plays it on an actual hardware with HD 615.

@JeJaRaLa I find the video very sketch right from the start. It skips a big part where you need to go to a launcher before you can actually begin playing. Around 3/4 of the vid the steamer did show the graphics settings showing custom low at 720p but it was running on constant 60fps and looks too good to be true on a HD 615. I Read some stuff where GPD Win 2 vids played games really well but was actually just streaming it from another PC.

7 minutes ago, nikitaluger said:

@ZeouLs Thanks for the quick reply. It's reassuring that the game runs on the Intel HD 4000, I'll try it on another laptop with HD 4600 which I believe is around HD 615 performance. But I will feel much confident buying the hardware if I see someone else plays it on an actual hardware with HD 615.

@JeJaRaLa I find the video very sketch right from the start. It skips a big part where you need to go to a launcher before you can actually begin playing. Around 3/4 of the vid the steamer did show the graphics settings showing custom low at 720p but it was running on constant 60fps and looks too good to be true on a HD 615. I Read some stuff where GPD Win 2 vids played games really well but was actually just streaming it from another PC.

there is this video but whit another games more demanding