No man's sky

aezakmi

I heard this game had an update or something, I got it from a friend at gog.com, downloaded it when it came out and it was crap, horrible performance, bugs everywhere, nothing to do because there were no missions or at least I couldn't find them.

Is it worth downloading? consider with my connection it would take several days or even a whole week so it's not like I'd like to download it to find the same game I uninstalled a year ago.

how do you play this game anyway? is it a sandbox or there are quests/levels?

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

8 minutes ago, aezakmi said:

I heard this game had an update or something, I got it from a friend at gog.com, downloaded it when it came out and it was crap, horrible performance, bugs everywhere, nothing to do because there were no missions or at least I couldn't find them.

Is it worth downloading? consider with my connection it would take several days or even a whole week so it's not like I'd like to download it to find the same game I uninstalled a year ago.

how do you play this game anyway? is it a sandbox or there are quests/levels?

Right off the bat, it sounds like it's not for you.  It's not a level up beat the final boss kind of game.  Its a survival/exploration/sandbox game with a pace that you can make VERY slow if you want.

It sounds like you are looking for something more competitive.

2 hours ago, TheGlenlivet said:

Right off the bat, it sounds like it's not for you.  It's not a level up beat the final boss kind of game.  Its a survival/exploration/sandbox game with a pace that you can make VERY slow if you want.

It sounds like you are looking for something more competitive.

I could give it a try though, I like RPG and strategy games but also games where I could put a lot of hours like space engineers

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB