Keyboard Wrist Rest

jim33

in  our country  i dont believe that they  will bring  seperate  the  wrist rest

so from where to buy when the item  will be available?? 

are  there  european  shops from i will be able to buy this item without to pay taxes and extra charges??

Unfortunately I don't have any information on price, and it won't be available until the item is posted online.  We do ship to most countries worldwide, but if you would like to confirm if Greece is one of them, Customer Service will have a definitive answer as they are more familiar with our webstore policies.  You can contact them toll free over Skype at 1-888-222-4346, or submit a ticket through our support portal in the link below.

https://support.corsair.com/

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

do  you know in how many weeks  the  item will be  available?>? more  than  3 weeks?

IN CORSAIR  SUPORT  TOLD M,E  THIS

I'm sorry, the wrist rest is not available separately. If you purchased it new, I would suggest contacting your place of purchase for an exchange.

BUT YOU TOLD ME IN SOME WEEKS IT WILL BE separately

WHY THEY DIDNT  TELL ME  THAT IN SOME WEEKS  WILL BE  ONLINE  AGAIN??

As I mentioned before, we are still a couple weeks out on having them available.  I don't have an exact date, and would hate to provide one incase it is not available on it.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

WHEN  THE ITEM WILL  BE  available WILL YOU SEND ONE MESSAGE  PLEASE??

• 8 months later...

In shot the K90 and k95 wrist rests on the sight do not FIT the K95 RGB Platinum.   Corsair has not yet, nor does it intend to make these a separate issue.  I have asked multiple times in over two years.  I have had two crack on me and you have to send THE ENTIRE keyboard back in and they give you a new keyboard in return.  Pretty stupid for a $15 part but that is what they are doing.

Phanteks Enthoo Elite | Intel I9 - 7900X | Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme | MSI 1080 TI 

32Gb Dominator Platinum Special Edition Blackout 3200MHz  | Samsung 960 Pro | 2x Samsung 961 Pro (Raid 0) 256Gb M.2 SSD  

Samsung 850 Pro 512Gb | WD Black 4TB | Corsair AX1200i