Windows 10 won't install

JacquesR

Hi guys i am trying to install windows 10 on two ssd in raid 0.  I wen't to my uefi bios on my asus maximus v formula motherboard. Set sata controller to raid. Next i created a raid drive with the two drives. The one is a corsiar force gt 120 and the other one is a wd green 120. Created with out a problem. I used my flash drive windows 10 installation. My setup does show the raid drive. But it said i cannot install windows on this drive. So i search the web and found out you need another flash drive with intel RST drivers and install it in the installation menu under load drivers. I did that i even went to disk part cleaned is and converted it to gpt and then to mbr. The only way i can install windows now is in ahci mode. I really need help guys. Do i have the wrong version of intel RST or is my windows flash drive setup setup wrongly

20180805_082925.jpg

20180805_082909.jpg

20180805_083131.jpg

15334509890996768579161957948760.jpg

I wouldn't bother with RAID. Install on one SSD and use the other one as general storage.

hi.

Hi guys just wanted to let you know got it to work perfectly. If you also need help let me know