MSI cpu debug light on

CookieMaster

Hi,

My computer has been giving me no issues and was working perfectly last night. I turned it on today and no display, the red light for the motherboard turned on for the cpu, I tried about everything and still can't seem to get it working, unsure what I should do next. (See my profile for specs, I'm very bad typing on a phone... ) 

iGPU on the CPU or a full-fat GPU? Try removing all non-necessary components and attempt to get the system to POST.

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1070 Cooling: N/A  Motherboard: N/A  Ram: 32GB

HDD: 4TB RAID 1 Array (two 4TB)  PSU: N/A Case: N/A OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Something Something Logitech

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2016 Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M40X Speakers: ??? Monitor: 2 x HP 22cwa  Phone: OnePlus 3T (T-Mobile Network)

9 minutes ago, Divide_By_0 said:

iGPU on the CPU or a full-fat GPU? Try removing all non-necessary components and attempt to get the system to POST.

Tried both nothing system gets full power too , no display. Light stays on , PC doesn't shut down. Was just working 13 hours ago 

Pretty sure I need to rma ..

Out of things to do here 

Should I rma the CPU or Mobo?

Reseat the CPU, I'd say see if you can borrow another Mobo compatible to test to see if the its CPU or Mobo

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1070 Cooling: N/A  Motherboard: N/A  Ram: 32GB

HDD: 4TB RAID 1 Array (two 4TB)  PSU: N/A Case: N/A OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Something Something Logitech

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2016 Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M40X Speakers: ??? Monitor: 2 x HP 22cwa  Phone: OnePlus 3T (T-Mobile Network)

4 hours ago, Rallenhayestime said:

Try reseating the CPU.

I have tried this 

3 hours ago, Divide_By_0 said:

Reseat the CPU, I'd say see if you can borrow another Mobo compatible to test to see if the its CPU or Mobo

Hmm just remembered my friend also has a 8700k maybe he can help. 

3 hours ago, Fr8ty said:

Have you had thermal issues 

Nope never 

Double post but could it be the PSU, should i try another PSU and connect those 2 CPU connectors ? I would like to try anything before I ahve to send it back, it was just working, working for months so I feel it's very weird for it to just to stop..

Triplle post sorry, terrible at editing on phone... Just remembered I have a beta bios so possibly the Mobo is just bad, I know asus had a bios flashback thing, does MSI have a similar thing or am I flat out of luck and will have to rma? (Been running bios for 2 months at least maybe more ) 

I have an update , I have a PSU tester from roswill, hooked it up and the alarm went off, people are sleeping  so turned it off but that indicates a problem so most likely my problem is a PSU problem. Hoping so, easier to replace or rma then a CPU is mobo