Gpu not displaying POST or BIOS

Starting a days ago I noticed my computer no longer showed the "dell" logo during start up, I didn't think anything of it, but today I needed to go into the bios and check the settings and I realized that it was impossible to change bios settings as I couldn't see the display to change settings, my system has started taking noticeably longer to boot and I did flash the gpus bios recently but I've even tried different monitors and GPUs to see if it would load and nothing has, the motherboard has no sort of intergrated graphics and I dont remember the bios having a setting for it, anyone has any idea on what is happening?

EDIT: yes I have reset the cmos settings and such using the directions provided by dell, there has been no change

If your monitor is running in 144Hz, then try 60Hz & see if it works. I’ve had that same problem.

If not try display port rather than HDMI. The issue was solved at 144Hz when using display port. 

4 hours ago, Newbie0 said:

If your monitor is running in 144Hz, then try 60Hz & see if it works. I’ve had that same problem.

If not try display port rather than HDMI. The issue was solved at 144Hz when using display port. 

I've tried 3 different monitors, 2 running at 60 and the other at 75 hz, the 2 60 hz monitors are running off of a displayport to vga adapter while the 75 hz monitors run off of a dvi-d cable (my setup is slightly old but it has always worked fine)