Hi everyone!

I just stumbled upon a motherboard which claims to have an OS "included." This may just be me, but I've never heard of that and it just sounds too good to be true. See the picture for the technical details of the board and this URL for the amazon page.

Thanks in advance!

ASUs.PNG

Edited by Lord Blue of Screenshire
better picture

AMD Ryzen 5 3600X - Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX - Gigabyte Windforce RTX 2070 Super - G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 C16 @3600 MHz - ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 1 TB - Corsair SF 600W 80+ Platinum - Cooler Master MasterBox NR200P White

It only means that it supports Windows 10, "included" is misleading. From the amazon.de link you gave, Unterstützte translated from German to English means supported.

With 2nd hand motherboards it's possible to include W10 since licenses are tied to the board. No such thing with new boards, though.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

1 minute ago, bigneo said:

It only means that it supports Windows 10, "included" is misleading. From the amazon.de link you gave, Unterstützte translated from German to English means supported.

:'(

AMD Ryzen 5 3600X - Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX - Gigabyte Windforce RTX 2070 Super - G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 C16 @3600 MHz - ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 1 TB - Corsair SF 600W 80+ Platinum - Cooler Master MasterBox NR200P White

1 hour ago, Pangea2017 said:

It won't come with windows 10 but why not try warranty (Gewährleistung). >;)

My German sucks, so I do not want to go through that struggle :p. I do not actually live in Germany, but it's the closest country with Amazon.

41 minutes ago, Pangea2017 said:

am i bad at geography?

austria and swiss = germean

poland has amazon

Czech Republic does not have amazon

in the west except France everything similar to German

denmark - maybe

are you from denmark or Czech Republic?

since it just a relay awful translation there is no warranty for this.

Included means inklusive/enthalten

Unterstützt means supported

But it does not surprise me if this was google translate:

Swedish police report translated to English.

Belgium :p. The Dutch-speaking part that is. And although Dutch is a Germanic language, that doesn't mean I'm naturally good at German :D

France actually does have amazon, but it lacks "good" translations I thought.