HELP NEEDED

Lucas Winski

Hi, I recently built a computer and it worked fantastically for 2 days but suddenly will not boot. When I press the power button, all the fans and lights turn on but nothing appears on the screen.

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600x

GPU: GeForce GTX 1060

MOBO: MSI X470 Gaming Plus

RAM: HyperX (2x8) 2400 DDR4

POWER: 500W

I made sure all the parts are compatible and it has enough power, but there is a CPU light turned on on the motherboard. I have read there is a problem with the bios but my computer will not allow me to get into the bios or operating system. I have pressed the cmos button on the motherboard but nothing changes.

Thanks for the help in advance

remove the graphics card and reseat it (including power). if it still doesnt work plug the monitor into the motherboard video output. If that doesnt work remove graphics card and try motherboard to monitor connection again.

I have tried reseating the graphics card and tried with the motherboard video output but have the same results. I have read to get a new cpu or get a boot kit from AMD to boot to the bios but am not sure if this will fix the problem. And the psu is a rosewill glacier 500W.