So basically I'm building a new pc and I plan to put it on youtube so I want to have everything go smoothly, so I'm wondering what drivers I will need to download.

I'm using an:

Asus ROG Strix Z370-E Motherboard

Intel i7-8700k

EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 ti

ADADA XPG6000 256GB SSD

Seagate Barracuda 3TB HardDrive

I'm planning on doing basic overclocking. If any more parts are needed to be listed feel free to say.

you need nVidia drivers from their site or via geforce experience (which they will shove down your throat so why resist) and you'll need to go to the webpage for your motherboard to get those drivers.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Is that all?! Wow, I always thought there would be more. Thanks a lot!

Is this a one time deal , or are planning a YouTube channel.

You just need the basic stuff, for the computer. You may need a lot more for the video

I'm planning on trying to make a youtube channel so I thought I would post this, I'm mainly planning on using Twitch so I'm kinda scavenging for stuff.

1 minute ago, BladeEngage said:

I'm planning on trying to make a youtube channel so I thought I would post this, I'm mainly planning on using Twitch so I'm kinda scavenging for stuff.

the real software headaches will come from getting OBS to work right if you're not familiar.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

I have an idea about it, I've used it to screen record a VR project I created in unreal so I had to do some overlay shizz but I got it to work eventually.

2 minutes ago, BladeEngage said:

I have an idea about it, I've used it to screen record a VR project I created in unreal so I had to do some overlay shizz but I got it to work eventually.

make sure to fine tune your bitrate. too high or too low and stream quality will suffer.

Primary PC:

I will take that into account, thanks for the tips! Do you have any recommendations on OBS or streaming tutorials?

Just now, BladeEngage said:

I will take that into account, thanks for the tips! Do you have any recommendations on OBS or streaming tutorials?

unfortunately no, I did everything the hard way and figured it out myself.

Primary PC:

Oh okay, do you have Discord? It would make it easier for us to talk. I'll make sure to ask you if I need help!

9 minutes ago, BladeEngage said:

Oh okay, do you have Discord? It would make it easier for us to talk. I'll make sure to ask you if I need help!

I'm an ex amateur streamer, you're better off finding someone who knows more than the most basic OBS knowledge. I couldn't even get OBS studio to work.

Primary PC:

8 hours ago, BladeEngage said:

Is that all?! Wow, I always thought there would be more. Thanks a lot!

There is. Its just that most will rely on Win10 to get drivers sorted. The stuff you will need are chipset, LAN, audio (if you don't USB DAC), wireless (if you plan to use that), SATA (if you use RAID) and Bluetooth (if you use BT). Plus drivers for you mouse, keyboard, webcam etc. which you get from their support pages. Again, Win10 will get most for you, but if your peripherals are older or have utility software (like most gaming mouse have), those you need to install yourself.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

2 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

There is. Its just that most will rely on Win10 to get drivers sorted. The stuff you will need are chipset, LAN, audio (if you don't USB DAC), wireless (if you plan to use that), SATA (if you use RAID) and Bluetooth (if you use BT). Plus drivers for you mouse, keyboard, webcam etc. which you get from their support pages. Again, Win10 will get most for you, but if your peripherals are older or have utility software (like most gaming mouse have), those you need to install yourself.

Well all that stuff for the motherboard (chipset, etc) would be on the manufacturer's page under "drivers", so yeah, that's all for that, outside peripherals.

Primary PC:

1 hour ago, fasauceome said:

Well all that stuff for the motherboard (chipset, etc) would be on the manufacturer's page under "drivers", so yeah, that's all for that, outside peripherals.

Mobos site lists drivers that aren't really needed unless setup is someway special. Like VGA driver for iGPU and SATA I already mentioned. Though installing all does no harm, they aren't "needed".

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Okay, that sounds perfect, well know I think I know what I am doing for sure.