Slim Chassis

shinegull

I'm looking to build/rebuild my current pc. Currently I have an atx motherboard, but I will not mind changing the motherboard if thats what the case needs/requires. Price is not a problem, if I like it, then I'll probably get it. I will have 3 to 4 drives. 1 x 3.5 hdd, 1 x 2.5 ssd, and 1 to 2 m.2 drives. I will only have 1 gpu, 1070 to 1080 ti, so a case that can accommodate a full length gpu is desirable. I will be doing a full custom liquid watercooling loop for this, so mother/cpu block and a gpu block. hard or soft tubing makes no difference to me, I am comfortable with either. My radiator will be an ek slim 360. and I have a small relatively, compact pump/reservoir combo. PSU is a seasonic fanless 600 watt. I will also add a couple small pcie cards, like silverstone pc on/off cards, as well as wifi/ network cards. so hopefully the case will be able to accomadate those.

What I want is a case that can accommodate my current parts with as little part replacement as possible, though as I have said, I do not mind replacing the mobo if needed. I also want a case that is as slim as I can get it. height / width does not matter, but depth does ( I'm looking at the case from the side) Its preferable if there is a tempered glass side as well. I would also need to be able to have clean cable routing for this, and try to keep the extras hidden.

I have seen the Lian li PC-07s (or whatever code/ item name they want to call it) and while it seems to fit exactly what I want, it seems to be a bit difficult to get it in my country at the moment.

So I am trying to see if there are any alternatives out there that can also do what I need.