Audio Drivers Not Working Properly

Go to solution Solved by mmohebpoor,

Had microphone disabled in privacy settings.... *facepalm*

Alright so I've been having issues with my audio drivers lately. I was having a problem with realtek drivers disconnecting after i unplug and re-plugged my headphones into front audio. So I uninstalled them and scanned for hardware changes in device manager or restarted and when i checked again I had new ones installed by windows.

1.PNG.7938108cb4f2a50f0bf496e20f434796.PNG

The top 3. Digital Audio, Headphones, and Speakers which I don't have connected. This setup worked fine for a few days audio worked seamlessly and I could use my mic. Then one day my audio cut out and I tried everything I could think of and it didn't fix it, switching from Digital Audio (S/PDIF) to Headphones brought my audio back but it doesnt support mics by itself. I tried setting default communication device to Digital Audio and default device to Headphones, audio worked mic didn't. Not sure where to go from here.. I tried reinstalling realtek drivers instead of these which didn't help either. If I remember correctly neither audio nor mic worked. I'd really appreciate some help thank you! Here are some screenshots, if further information is needed please let me know. P.S. When i check listen on the mic i can hear it fine, but all programs refuse to use it.

2.PNG.d761e06a4cd0bc4bdd734da837e52927.PNG4.PNG.35d7221671e5d1bf64afe6c298bd4f9d.PNG5.PNG.4578507b4d08a34cd74d3b2a7c917514.PNG3.PNG.4b87ea96093e4eb4c0ad86b155bc0334.PNG

Had microphone disabled in privacy settings.... *facepalm*