Need new earbuds

AndreLebrao

My pair of Bose IE2 just broke after 6 months of use, (I often didnt use the carying case, just left them in my pocket) so i need a new pair of earbuds. I LOVE their tip design, i wish i could get ones just like these. I wanted to spend around 50 USD, is that possible?

2 hours ago, AndreLebrao said:

My pair of Bose IE2 just broke after 6 months of use, (I often didnt use the carying case, just left them in my pocket) so i need a new pair of earbuds. I LOVE their tip design, i wish i could get ones just like these. I wanted to spend around 50 USD, is that possible?

yurbuds makes some decent earphones. They're generally marketed as fitness headphones, but I think they sound pretty decent, and they're in your price range, so they might be worth checking out. They have the same ear tip design (pretty much) as the bose IEMs, but they don't have the ear hook. Check them out!

(When I owned my two pairs, I found that they never fell out, even without the ear hooks though, so they're definitely worth looking into.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)