Advice on monitor/resolution and Graphic Card needed to handle it well.

So I am finishing my streaming setup and I am looking for the latest parts I need. It's a dual PC streaming setup and I will need multiple monitors to finish it. So, my plan. For playing I am looking for a good display on the 450euro to 700euro (520usd to 810usd) price range that can do 3440x1440 resolution and has a high refresh rate preferably a 31inch or bigger. the Idea is to buy a good one that is near the lower part of the price range. :)

Also to handle that resolution I would like to know wich Graphic Card (minimum) would I need to achieve decent frame rates at medium/high or very high graphic "details" on most games. 

Then for the secondary monitors on the streaming PC. Cheap monitors to turn vertically on the 150/250usd price range. Hoping for feedback and suggestions. 

as for gpu, i would get either a high spec 1070 ti or a 1080, 1080 ti if you want to play on max settings.

Just now, Firewrath9 said:

as for gpu, i would get either a high spec 1070 ti or a 1080, 1080 ti if you want to play on max settings.

Thank you, as for the WQHD monitor do you have any suggestion? 

Just now, Firewrath9 said:

im not sure but i can look some up

Thank you again, feedback is highly appreciated :D

the first one would be better but if you want to use freesync, buy a vega 56 or 64.

Yes it has freesync but I'm not really planning on making use of it, just profiting of the high refresh rate. If I would choose any kind of adaptative sync I would choose gsync, since I am planning to go NVidia, but that would raise the price so... 

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, so I changed my mind, and I might be going for a G-Sync monitor. Because GPU will be NVidia. So as for Ultrawide resolution, wich one should I aim for? 3440x1440 or 2560x1080. 
the thing is: 3440x1440 might need a Very costly GPU and Monitor, whereas the 2560x1080 might not.