How to remove temperature limit on your Laptop GPU

I Have a Lenovo Ideapad 510 with a 940mx

The problem with it is that the max GPU temp. by default is 61 degree celcius only.

Is there any way i can Increase it, and if How.

Please help ASAP

Don't do it, you don't know why it was limited and raising the temperature limit may end up frying your laptop.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Generally speaking I would say to just not do it, but that does sound needlessly low.  Even still, you'll be going into uncharted territory so proceed at your own risk.  I don't suppose it's as easy as turning it up in MSI afterburner?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

18 minutes ago, Utkarsh Shrivastava said:

no it is not, 

is there any way to do this

I've never done this but it might be possible to flash a custom bios that allows it (either a system bios or a vbios on the GPU) but I'm in over my head on that now

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

No way to increase in laptop unless you flash the BIOS with some custom BIOS (which I don't think it exists)

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

7 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I've never done this but it might be possible to flash a custom bios that allows it (either a system bios or a vbios on the GPU) but I'm in over my head on that now

Where to get a custom bios for it

3 minutes ago, Utkarsh Shrivastava said:

Where to get a custom bios for it

Internet :P  Really though, I have no idea where you'd find that.  Best bet is to look on Google, but even then it's not likely to get you anything, and even if it does, it's sketchy and dangerous.  I would not necessarily recommend it, I'm just saying that's probably what it would take to do it, assuming it's even possible.

Not able to find it on the internet, But I was able to find more people like me tho. Do you know someone who makes custom bios for laptops/ GPU

41 minutes ago, Utkarsh Shrivastava said:

Not able to find it on the internet, But I was able to find more people like me tho. Do you know someone who makes custom bios for laptops/ GPU

I do not

Just now, Utkarsh Shrivastava said:

Do you think a laptop fan would work

I mean Cooler

5 hours ago, Utkarsh Shrivastava said:

I mean Cooler

If your laptop has particularly poor airflow, it's possible an external fan could help push a bit more air through, but if it already has good fans I doubt you'd see much if any difference, and you have to watch out - a fair number of those kinds of products are useless or even detrimental.