https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/pRsWfH - List of my PC parts.

Budget:  Around £2000 preferably.

what I am looking to do,

As always, Gaming comes first. Preferably with 1080p / 60 fps while also at the same time, Working on Adobe Premiere and Streaming capabilities with 1080p / 60fps and future proofing myself with upgrades that I could get if I decide that I want a 144hz Monitor.

+Gaming

+rendering / video Editing

+Streaming 1920/1080 60fps.

Possible future upgrades:

New Monitor (144hz)

Monitors.

I'm currently running 2x 24* Monitors both are 60hz & 1920/1080 but I would plan on upgrading them later in the future after the PC build.

I don't remember the case but it looks like a Corsair C70 Mid-tower from Chillblast but without the red buttons and has a Chillblast logo on the bottom.

At 2k to spend you may as well start over. You can keep storage, case, and power supply, but get a new CPU, motherboard, gpu, ram, and maybe throw an M.2 ssd in there.

Ryzen 9 3950x - 64 GB DDR4 - NVME 980 pro SSD - EVGA RTX 3080 FTW Ultra - FAD CASE

Full custom loop / links below out of date

LTT Build Log | PCPP Build Log

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if I stop responding, I've probably gotten busy as I mostly am only on here while working.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! Do you plan on overclocking? This will help determine how much is spent on each part. 

The HDD, SSD, case and PSU should be okay to keep. 

As @jeffmeyer5295 said, it's better to start over with a budget like that. 

Something like this will do everything you're asking and more, and be a bit under your budget utilizing your existing hardware that can be used in the new build.

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/hdQv4q

Ryzen 9 3950x - 64 GB DDR4 - NVME 980 pro SSD - EVGA RTX 3080 FTW Ultra - FAD CASE

Full custom loop / links below out of date

LTT Build Log | PCPP Build Log

Sorry if I stop responding, I've probably gotten busy as I mostly am only on here while working.

A Ryzen based system will last you quite a while as it's unlocked right out of the box enabling overclocking and it's a very capable processor provided you have the right specs to go with it. 

I think that https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/s3brmq would be quite good for your requirements as it has a 1080 Ti and it's an R7/X470 build.

Hope this helped :) 

Thanks for the quick replies :D

Okay I should be more specific but Ryzen is very tempting due to its budget price = Performance but I'd think its either early to start going into Ryzen builds.  Since I've noticed games are just starting to get behind the Ryzen Tech, (Also I heard some feedback that Ryzen and Adobe Premiere sometimes have problems) so its probably best to go with a i7-8700k but AMD ryzen 7 2700x is very tempting since it has more cores/threads.

so I'm hoping to find something with reliability and stability. but the suggestions you guys are making is very surprisingly good :D 

I never really OC'd anything before but I'll definitely plan on doing something like this in the future. Just want to see what the stock systems are like

but either way. Upgrading this will improve the performance a lot. 

If you want to go Ryzen for plattform longevity and better stream performance you will trade some rendering time in Adobe Premiere