Building a PC

Hello guys, 
i am planing to build a PC as title have shown, 
My main question is like , i am certainly sure that i will not overclock my build ( since i am a newbie toward pc building)
so that is my question , if i am not going to overclock my build, is it  worth to get Radeon 1700,1700x,2600,2700x, or any of those?   i found out that AMD is friendly overclock , and therefore ,

at the beginning my main target was like i7 8700 or i7 7700 , locked version , as i am not going to overclock it. So the question is, if  it is worth to getting AMD cpu without overclocking it? 

i will mostly use the computer for just normal gaming like csgo dota 2 , while doing some solid works ( as an engineer student, i am not sure yet which , but as a student i dont think we will need to do some  real big projects, so it is basically normal and simples CAD works )

if i am not planing to overclock , any stock cooler(amd , intel) would work just fine for me right? 

while for the GPU (maybe not this forum thread , but since i am asking for cpu , if its matter together for which i would take?)
i am looking for either gtx 1060 6gb or radeon 580x 8gb , as they have almost the same prices near my country(Brazil) , so what is the real different between these two GPU? which i will prefer for my usage daily? Also any suggestion is welcome!

Sorry for the bad english though =x, not my main language. 

Thanks!

If you are not going to overclock your build, (me being personally a Nvidia and intel guy though) AMD would be your better option. All of the Ryzen's outperform the 7700 at about half the price, while with the 8700 it only just outperforms the 2700x by a margin. So, if you are not overclocking your intel chips (and getting the unlocked K versions), then you should go for AMD, besides it has 8 cores and 16 threads compared to intel's 4 and 8. With stock coolers, you should be able to keep your AMD's chips cool, but I haven't used AMD much so I'm not really sure... but it should be fine.

GPU's, you should go for the radeon 580x, in this case it slightly out performs the gtx 1060 and besides it's the same price and has 2gb of extra vram.

Hey,

AMD Ryzen CPU's don't really require overclocking, especially the newer 2000 chips as for gaming and other more single threaded workloads XFR2 will probably out perform it anyway, as for coolers on Ryzen, the stock one's are fine for your use case, only go for something else if you want it to be cooler, quieter or better looking (Also not all Ryzen chips come with a cooler, out of the one's you listed, only the 1700X Doesn't, but just check) 

As for Intel, I was like you when I built my rig in 2015, And thought I'd never want to OC, but I got convinced to buy a i5 4690K instead of a i5 4460 and get a Z-97 board just in case I ever did want to, and sure enough, after 6 months I was up to a safe stable 4.2Ghz, Now I find it super enjoyable and just this last week with a repaste I'm now up to 4.6GHz, a great 1.1GHz increase! So my point is that you don't know if you ever will or not, and it's much easier to get OC'able stuff on the Intel side when you build it to begin with, and not 6 months down the line when you have to change your CPU and Mobo.

In the end I'd recommend AMD Ryzen for you though, that way you never really need to worry about OC'ing anyway, and I've been looking at getting one for myself haha, plus there cheaper with more cores and threads.

As for GPU's, I can't comment on anything CAD related, all I will say is though is that the 1060 preforms 1-2FPS better in AAA games on average ATM, while the 580 has an extra 2GB's of VRAM, Plus AMD GPU's traditionally have aged better in comparision to there Nvidia counterparts, so I'd personally go for the 580.

I hope I helped! Enjoy your new system once you get it!