Micro stuttering in games

I really need help. So I bought my pc refurbished from newegg about a month ago. These are my specs:

GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
Driver version 398.36
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz
16GB RAM
1920 x 1080, 60Hz Monitor
HP PC

My pc ran very fast but had this problem of micro stuttering in games. I mostly play fortnite which it stutter in. But it will also stutter in other games too. Its a stutter every second. I can upload a video of it if that would help. Ive looked at many forums and how to fix it and they havent work. My internet is good. The only thing is I could try wiring my internet to my computer? Would that help? Ive also change many setting but hasnt helped. So recently I completely wiped my computer and reinstalled windows because there was a chance I downloaded something that caused the stuttering. After the reinstall, it still micro stutters. But now, I have a bunch of things in my task manager running, I cant open nvidia control panel, and I cant even right click on my desktop background (with the display personalization, stuff like that). There is a chance my pc/graphics card has a defect?? Im not sure but the warranty for this computer is up very soon so I really need help, Please let me know many suggestions you have for me? asap. 2 problems. Thank you

Download DDU and the latest driver from Nvidia, use DDU to uninstall the driver and use the downloaded drivers to install the latest ones.

The fact you can't open the nvidia control panel is not a good sign.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

3 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

Download DDU and the latest driver from Nvidia, use DDU to uninstall the driver and use the downloaded drivers to install the latest ones.

I forgot to say, but before I reinstalled windows, i didnt have anything in my task manager and nvidia control panel worked 100% fine.

I need to a trusted website to download ddu

2 hours ago, samcool55 said:

I had to reinstall a game ready driver in the GeForce Experience app and it fixed the issue with nvidia control panel. Thanks for helping. But I still help with the main issue, micro stuttering

10 hours ago, rdlSteelers said:

I had to reinstall a game ready driver in the GeForce Experience app and it fixed the issue with nvidia control panel. Thanks for helping. But I still help with the main issue, micro stuttering

Download heaven benchmark and see if the microstuttering is also visible in there.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

16 hours ago, samcool55 said:

Download heaven benchmark and see if the microstuttering is also visible in there.

I downloaded this and there is no stuttering?