Visiting the US

I wasn't sure where to post this so I'm sorry if it's in the wrong category. 

Okey, in a few weeks I'll be traveling to the United States with my family and we will be staying close to NYC and Philadelphia. As typical tourists we'll see the empire state building and so on but I would like to see something else too. 

I wonder if it exist shops / boutiques which only sell water cooling accessories (like tubes, fittings and water blocks) in these cities or close by. If you guys could help my out to find one (or several) it would be amazing. I am from Sweden where even the biggest city isn't big enough to have a physical shop it would be cool to see and visit one when I'm there. 

I'm interested in tech overall so if there is any place you think I should visit please say so. 

Please excuse me for any spelling or grammar mistakes as English isn't my native language and feel free to correct me so I'll learn and not to be annoying. 

I thank you for any help received. 

7 minutes ago, ZeouLs said:

yes

That's just EK stuff but I'm sure they have plenty of things regarding watercooling

Nice, thanks for helping :) 

Micro center has a ton of PC stuff. 

Check out the freedom tower, go to New Jersey and find the place “guns for hire.” They’re an indoor shooting range where you can rent guns like pistols, rifles, assault rifles and whatnot. You have to check their policy if you want to go on who is allowed to shoot and whatnot. 

Cousins paintball is somewhwre  Long Island or New York City if you don’t have paintball in your country. 

Id say go to the big toys r us but... we’ll... yeah.. if I remember correctly it had a giant animatronic TRex and like every toy. Even if you don’t play with toys, it’s a cool place to go. 

i can’t think of anything that wasn’t mentioned that isn’t just a building of “significance.” 

9/11 ground zero is just a hole but they have a museum somewhere nearby with a part of the plane and some interesting facts. There’s that museum from the movie “night at the museum.” Also a wax museum somewhere with wax maniquins of dead celebrities like Albert Einstein, that trumpet guy, the pope, some mafia dudes and other people that I’m sure people would know. 

As for Philadelphia, I’ve heard paddy’s pub actually exists. That’s all I know. 

12 hours ago, Davisho said:

I wasn't sure where to post this so I'm sorry if it's in the wrong category. 

Okey, in a few weeks I'll be traveling to the United States with my family and we will be staying close to NYC and Philadelphia. As typical tourists we'll see the empire state building and so on but I would like to see something else too. 

I wonder if it exist shops / boutiques which only sell water cooling accessories (like tubes, fittings and water blocks) in these cities or close by. If you guys could help my out to find one (or several) it would be amazing. I am from Sweden where even the biggest city isn't big enough to have a physical shop it would be cool to see and visit one when I'm there. 

I'm interested in tech overall so if there is any place you think I should visit please say so. 

Please excuse me for any spelling or grammar mistakes as English isn't my native language and feel free to correct me so I'll learn and not to be annoying. 

I thank you for any help received. 

Go visit the American microcenter at Brooklyn or Queens.

I live in NYC btw.

Sudo make me a sandwich