PC not posting

I made my mini itx pc about a year ago and last night I unplugged. This morning when I plugged it back in, the pc wouldn't display bios or os. All the fans/leds are running, although at a lot higher rpm than usual. I tried everything from reseating ram, new cables, testing psu etc. Any help?

~Am I the only who thinks that Dwayne Johnson looks like the rock? o.O

19 minutes ago, Tofu Neil said:

I made my mini itx pc about a year ago and last night I unplugged. This morning when I plugged it back in, the pc wouldn't display bios or os. All the fans/leds are running, although at a lot higher rpm than usual. I tried everything from reseating ram, new cables, testing psu etc. Any help?

If a board gets power and spins the fans plugged into it etc. But there is no post after unplugging it from power and replugging it,

90% of the time = dead CPU. 9% of the time = dead CPU Socket (Motherboard) and 1% = other things (like ram).

Try to borrow a 100% working CPU and see if it posts then.

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x3D | MoBo: MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | RAM: G.Skill F4-3600C15D-16GTZ @3800CL16 | GPU: RTX 2080Ti | PSU: Corsair HX1200 | 

Case: Lian Li 011D XL | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB, Crucial MX500 500GB | Soundcard: Soundblaster ZXR | Mouse: Razer Viper Mini | Keyboard: Razer Huntsman TE Monitor: DELL AW2521H @360Hz |

22 minutes ago, DarkSmith2 said:

If a board gets power and spins the fans plugged into it etc. But there is no post after unplugging it from power and replugging it,

90% of the time = dead CPU. 9% of the time = dead CPU Socket (Motherboard) and 1% = other things (like ram).

Try to borrow a 100% working CPU and see if it posts then.

dang alright thans for the help

~Am I the only who thinks that Dwayne Johnson looks like the rock? o.O

2 minutes ago, Tofu Neil said:

dang alright thans for the help

You're welcome, sorry for the bad news.

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x3D | MoBo: MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | RAM: G.Skill F4-3600C15D-16GTZ @3800CL16 | GPU: RTX 2080Ti | PSU: Corsair HX1200 | 

Case: Lian Li 011D XL | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB, Crucial MX500 500GB | Soundcard: Soundblaster ZXR | Mouse: Razer Viper Mini | Keyboard: Razer Huntsman TE Monitor: DELL AW2521H @360Hz |