Help?

Full Pay Gaming
Go to solution Solved by Full Pay Gaming,

Finally fixed it..After days of googling and all the none working steps the "internet" sugggested, after all the forums and post online I read, I found one person that said it was his graphic cards,that it was bad..But knowing mine was brand new,I figured it wasnt bad,just maybe take out and reinstall..I did just that and instantly it fixed it..Now my pc can shut down properly when i select shut down!!!!??

I dont know if this is issue,but it started right after..

I installed a Cooler Master AIO yesterday, and every since my pc will not shut down.When I select shut down it proceeds to shut down,but then just restarts itself.Its like I clicking restart instead of shut down...Any help will be greatly appreciated?

Maybe it's trying to update something, check the updates section in the settings

6 minutes ago, Full Pay Gaming said:

I dont know if this is issue,but it started right after..

I installed a Cooler Master AIO yesterday, and every since my pc will not shut down.When I select shut down it proceeds to shut down,but then just restarts itself.Its like I clicking restart instead of shut down...Any help will be greatly appreciated?

try removing the power button and reset button pins that are connected to the motherboard, maybe somehow they're shorting out? 

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

It cant have anything to do with the new installed "AIO".Like as in its continuely power on motherboard?I plugged radiator fans in CPU_OPT and the pump in hpwr_fan_pump?Cant he related to that at all?Its just weird that it literally started happenning after installation of the water cooler.

7 minutes ago, Full Pay Gaming said:

It cant have anything to do with the new installed "AIO".Like as in its continuely power on motherboard?I plugged radiator fans in CPU_OPT and the pump in hpwr_fan_pump?Cant he related to that at all?Its just weird that it literally started happenning after installation of the water cooler.

that is the correct connection, and those headers can't turn on the motherboard, does the AIO have a USB connection that you also connected to the motherboard? its possible thats the case

it could be many things turning on your PC like that, as i said, try removing those connections 
Image result for pwr btn pins

POWER SW (Power Switch)
and RESET SW

also try removing all USB cables from the back/front of your PC

It has a usb connector for the rgb box but I didnt use it.I connected it via the sata port for power it has also.

I unplugged the power and reset switch connectors.Still restarted after I shut down.Also my motherboard cant be crashing or anything, because the way my motherboard works is if it crashes or anything,the rgb resets back to solid red,thats something gigabyte did to give us a indication that something with motherboard is wrong

-Moved to Troubleshooting-

What happens if you switch back to the cooler you had prior to installing the AIO?

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Havent tried yet.Most likely I will when I get back home but im really trying to  fix issue without having to do that

Finally fixed it..After days of googling and all the none working steps the "internet" sugggested, after all the forums and post online I read, I found one person that said it was his graphic cards,that it was bad..But knowing mine was brand new,I figured it wasnt bad,just maybe take out and reinstall..I did just that and instantly it fixed it..Now my pc can shut down properly when i select shut down!!!!??

1 hour ago, Full Pay Gaming said:

I figured it wasnt bad,just maybe take out and reinstall..I did just that and instantly it fixed it..Now my pc can shut down properly when i select shut down

So the correct solution was to reseat your GPU. Glad you got it fixed, make sure you select your answer as correct, so that if someone else is having this issue they can find the answer.