Fresh Windows install freezing

Hello, I recently wiped windows and have been having my PC freeze. I have re-installed windows from my store bought USB over 10 times on 2 different drives. I have verified that even in safe mode it still freezes. It seems to freeze at random times. It does not seem to be a cpu error as the first time it happened I had ran cinebench before it crashed and scored a 1825. BIOS has been reset to factory settings. I will soon try using Windows Enterprise, the Media Creation Tool, and checking my drives for errors. At the moment I am downloading drivers off of the internet, but I could try using the disk that comes with motherboard. I have tried many things that I cant think to put here at the moment, but ill put them when asked.

Specs: 

1070ti

Crosshair VII hero (w wifi)

2700x

hdd 2tb

ssd 244gb

2x8gb 3200hz ddr4

Thanks!

EDIT: Forgot to mention that this hardware is new (motherboard cpu and ram) however it functioned fine with the exception of cpu under performing on previous install (which is why I wiped in the first place)

Try lowering your memory clock speed. I had some issues with 3000+ MHz with my 2700X as well.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

1 minute ago, NelizMastr said:

Try lowering your memory clock speed. I had some issues with 3000+ MHz with my 2700X as well.

Ok, I only know how to use XMP profiles, how do I downclock?

10 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

Another thing to note is in performance in task manager, it says memory is doing 2133hz

15 hours ago, Fennwell said:

Another thing to note is in performance in task manager, it says memory is doing 2133hz

2133 would indicate the memory isn't running in XMP but at the default speeds (which is 2133MT/s). Try running memtest overnight to be sure the memory isn't to blame.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

On 7/13/2018 at 1:43 AM, NelizMastr said:

2133 would indicate the memory isn't running in XMP but at the default speeds (which is 2133MT/s). Try running memtest overnight to be sure the memory isn't to blame.

Fixed it. Older windows USB not compatible with newer motherboard. Thanks!