Running a USB, HDM, and Display Ports

So I currently have my PC in my room, and I have talked about this on a different thread (My room being too hot) but never thought of this till now. So I want to put my PC in another room, I have 2 places to put my PC. In a room about 10 feet away, and the other option is putting it in my basement which is 2 floors below where I am. But my main question is, will USB, HDMI, and Display ports travel that far without latency or signal degeneration? I cant afford much latency due to me playing competitive games Ex, CS:GO and OW. I also cant use an AC unit due to our HOA not allowing window AC units... What would be the best way of going about this though?

USB 2.0 easily for 10 ft, basement 2 floors down I imagine it would be fine., 3.0 not a chance for the basement, and highly unlikely for a 10 ft run..

HDMI you need an active single direction cable if you want to go the basement route, needed for longer runs, a 10 ft run or so would be fine for a passive cable.

Displayport I don't know the limitations of, but I imagine similar to HDMI

I'd put it in the other room near the wall dividing the rooms, then drill a wide enough hole in the wall to bring cables through. Just don't do this if you're renting or something.

Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 3700X @4.4Ghz, GPU: Gigabyte RX 5700 XT, RAM: 32 GB (2x 8GB Trident Z Royal + 2x 8GB TForce Vulkan Z) @3000Mhz, Motherboard: ASRock B550m Steel Legend, Storage: 1x WD Black 1Tb NVMe (boot) + 1x Samsung 860 QVO 1Tb SSD (storage), Case: Thermaltake Core V21, Cooler: Noctua NH-D15

40 minutes ago, Sayori said:

I'd put it in the other room near the wall dividing the rooms, then drill a wide enough hole in the wall to bring cables through. Just don't do this if you're renting or something.

I can't quite do that, this is kinda what it looks like              l  My Room  Bathroom  Room Where I want my PC

Should've said that there was a bathroom there, just thought about running it on the ceiling, but then I'm worried about it being too far for the cables without degeneration