Asus AI SUITE Problem

So i wanna install the asus ai suite for my motherboar wich is a Asus m5a78l-m lx3 wich has fan xpert compatability wich i want because my chassis fan is allways at 2000rpm, and this is the issue ive tried to install ai suite 1,2,3 and even 4 and none of them install with and without compatability admin rights or else, and all of them say that my motherboard isnt compatible, i dont know what to do if someone knows please help. I cant stand that fan anymore >:(

Barring anything with Ai Suite, you should be able to set fan curves in the BiOS. Are you using the version meant for your board? Also right click the zip archive and unblock it under properties. Sometimes that corrupts the installers. 

3 minutes ago, diogo_the_man said:

So i wanna install the asus ai suite for my motherboar wich is a Asus m5a78l-m lx3 wich has fan xpert compatability wich i want because my chassis fan is allways at 2000rpm, and this is the issue ive tried to install ai suite 1,2,3 and even 4 and none of them install with and without compatability admin rights or else, and all of them say that my motherboard isnt compatible, i dont know what to do if someone knows please help. I cant stand that fan anymore >:(

When you download the folder and before unzipping go into the properties and hit unblock. Afterwards it should work normally and let you install it. 

Image result for ai suite unblock

8 minutes ago, Densetsu said:

Barring anything with Ai Suite, you should be able to set fan curves in the BiOS. Are you using the version meant for your board?

yes I am which is 1401 firmware, https://www.asus.com/pt/Motherboards/M5A78LM_LX3/overview/ and the motherboard doesn't let me set any curves it's still a not mouse type of biosimage.thumb.png.6e5355f4f5ac0364d5667360ae94f968.png

3 minutes ago, W-L said:

When you download the folder and before unzipping go into the properties and hit unblock. Afterwards it should work normally and let you install it. 

Image result for ai suite unblock

I'm using windows 10 and that doesn't appear thanks for that tip though ;) 

Your mobo is old enough that Speedfan would be option.

AI Suite II is probably newest that would work.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 05/07/2018 at 10:55 AM, LoGiCalDrm said:

Your mobo is old enough that Speedfan would be option.

AI Suite II is probably newest that would work.

the thing is that speed fan does not control the chassis fan for some reason but the CPU it does which is strange and another problem is that I cannot install ai suite on windows 10. I've extracted the program itself and tried to run it and it always gives me the error access violation/ cannot start the process.if you know anything else please help, because it already burned out one of my fans(not literally) 

9 hours ago, diogo_the_man said:

the thing is that speed fan does not control the chassis fan for some reason but the CPU it does which is strange

Not that strange considering that manual says only CPU_FAN header is controllable. Page 1-24, last line.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv