LinuTechTips Mobile

Hey guys i think  that it would be a great idea if linus made a app for linustechtips i wouldn't mind paying $2 for the app and i think it would be a really good way to help out the forums kind of like a donation.

What do you guys think?

Hey guys i think  that it would be a great idea if linus made a app for linustechtips i wouldn't mind paying $2 for the app and i think it would be a really good way to help out the forums kind of like a donation.

What do you guys think?

They already said that they will not be making an app for the website to just use TapaTalk instead.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

They already said that they will not be making an app for the website to just use TapaTalk instead.

ohh my bad

I used tamarack and I hate it. I've just been using the Web version and it works good enough, only think I hate is the white theme but a black version should be coming out soon.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360