Anywhere to buy 'all-in-one' GPU water cooling pack?

Dubskee

Hey guys,

Thanks to Linus's videos, I would like to water cool my GPU for the first time. I plan on purchasing a 780 Ti.

My question is, is there somwehre you can buy everything you need in one pack? Or do i have to buy the block, radiator, pump, etc all individually? 

Thanks in advance

You can get that adapter plate that NZXT makes IIRC and use any Asetek CPU AIO water cooler

Edit: NZXT Kraken G10

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Hey guys,

Thanks to Linus's videos, I would like to water cool my GPU for the first time. I plan on purchasing a 780 Ti.

My question is, is there somwehre you can buy everything you need in one pack? Or do i have to buy the block, radiator, pump, etc all individually?

Thanks in advance

I'd say if you have built a PC before, go for it, but let me help you out a little here.

avoid AIO Packs or whatever.

Get a rad.

Buy a cpu & gpu block

get pump & res

Get fittings tubing and coolant

Do it all through one vendor like EK or aquatuning.

Flush your Res

Make sure ur blocks are compatible.

Get a backplate for your gpu, it looks so pretty.

Make sure your fittings tubing res and pump diameters match.

Get static pressure fans for your rad.

for a single loop CPU GPU setup, get a single 240 or 360 or 280 or 390

if you have room and extra money, get two 240 just for looks and more tubing runs. (More failure points though.)

Make sure to get distilled water also for you to mix with the coolant.

Flush your radiators

leak test for 24 hours without your pc on.

hotwire a seperate psu to power the pump

don't forget to cover ur leak points and componants with paper towels.

any more questions let me know.

You can get that adapter plate that NZXT makes IIRC and use any Asetek CPU AIO water cooler

Edit: NZXT Kraken G10

You guys should really put more effort or time into posts especially when it's involving newer members of the community. Show them they're welcome and share knowledge they can use and share themselves. Just my opinion :S

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys should really put more effort or time into posts especially when it's involving newer members of the community. Show them they're welcome and share knowledge they can use and share themselves. Just my opinion :S

I was trying to be helpful in as short amount of time possible, but I can't remember every product name ever.

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Preach it brotha

I was trying to be helpful in as short amount of time possible, but I can't remember every product name ever.

Quality > Speed

Preach it brotha

Just tryin to help the community in a positive way.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you Master + others.

I will definitely stick with EK. Looking forward to giving it a go!

xspc makes some fine watercooling kits, though they are only for a cpu loop, but just add a gpu block, fittings, more tubing and possibly a raditor more if needed and you are golden :)

but i will recommend to choose all the components yourself, that way you can get it just like you want it, vendors like EK and XSPC have all the parts you need :)

GPU: MSI GTX 770 gaming || CPU: Intel 4670k @ 4.4Ghz || RAM: 4x4GB 1600mhz Corsair vengeance pro || MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming || CPU cooler: Corsair H105 || PSU: Corsair RM650 || SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, Crucial M4 128GB || Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 || Monitor: ASUS PA238Q

Thank you Master + others.

I will definitely stick with EK. Looking forward to giving it a go!

I agree with everyone else here. There's plenty of people, myself included, who would be willing to help you get exactly what you need rather than just pointing out a pre-configured kit. If you're planning on going with custom liquid cooling, it should be tailored to your case and configuration specifically.

If there's anything that's making you unsure about how to pick parts for yourself, feel free to ask.

Corsair 900D | MSI MPower Max Z87 AC | i7-4790K @ 4.7Ghz | 1080 Ti SLI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400 
XSPC Raystorm | EK-FC Nickel GPU block/backplate | 2x Alphacool UT60 480mm & XT45 240mm | 11x Linus Edition NF-F12
Schiit Modi/Magni 2 Uber | 5" KRK Rokit G3 | KRK 10S2 | Acer Predator X34 | Dell S2716DG

I agree with everyone else here. There's plenty of people, myself included, who would be willing to help you get exactly what you need rather than just pointing out a pre-configured kit. If you're planning on going with custom liquid cooling, it should be tailored to your case and configuration specifically.

If there's anything that's making you unsure about how to pick parts for yourself, feel free to ask.

Wow thanks a lot. This forum is amazing. 

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance

I haven't seen kits sepcific to GPU cooling. This is likely because every graphics card requires a precisely machined full cover waterblock. (You can't put a 7970 block on a GTX 670, or on a non-reference 7970 board design that it does not support.

The only option they would have is to offer kits with universal gpu blocks, which is the same basic idea as the G10 - cooling the core and either ignoring all the other components by blowing a fan at them or installing tiny fiddly heatsinks

I'd say if you have built a PC before, go for it, but let me help you out a little here.

avoid AIO Packs or whatever.

Get a rad.

Buy a cpu & gpu block

get pump & res

Get fittings tubing and coolant

Do it all through one vendor like EK or aquatuning.

Flush your Res

Make sure ur blocks are compatible.

Get a backplate for your gpu, it looks so pretty.

Make sure your fittings tubing res and pump diameters match.

Get static pressure fans for your rad.

for a single loop CPU GPU setup, get a single 240 or 360 or 280 or 390

if you have room and extra money, get two 240 just for looks and more tubing runs. (More failure points though.)

Make sure to get distilled water also for you to mix with the coolant.

Flush your radiators

leak test for 24 hours without your pc on.

hotwire a seperate psu to power the pump

don't forget to cover ur leak points and componants with paper towels.

any more questions let me know.

I haven't seen kits sepcific to GPU cooling. This is likely because every graphics card requires a precisely machined full cover waterblock. (You can't put a 7970 block on a GTX 670, or on a non-reference 7970 board design that it does not support.

The only option they would have is to offer kits with universal gpu blocks, which is the same basic idea as the G10 - cooling the core and either ignoring all the other components by blowing a fan at them or installing tiny fiddly heatsinks

ditto.. nothing strictly geared towards GPU only kits.

but nothing but purchasing the right full block and routing for GPU. great points @Luclocke @NRG

Wow thanks a lot. This forum is amazing. 

You're very welcome! If you could post a spec list, I could start making some recommendations. :)

Corsair 900D | MSI MPower Max Z87 AC | i7-4790K @ 4.7Ghz | 1080 Ti SLI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400 
XSPC Raystorm | EK-FC Nickel GPU block/backplate | 2x Alphacool UT60 480mm & XT45 240mm | 11x Linus Edition NF-F12
Schiit Modi/Magni 2 Uber | 5" KRK Rokit G3 | KRK 10S2 | Acer Predator X34 | Dell S2716DG