? Pylon Blue: "The Merging Is Complete"

A couple of pictures of my simple new build, centered around the S340 elite blue/black. As soon as I saw this case I knew that it was my favorite, but I wanted to add a little something different to make it look unique. It's hard to capture just how vibrant colors are on modern RGB parts with smartphone cameras.  This is based on a Core i5 8400.  Some points of interest:

• The Protoss pylon fits perfectly in that spot, it only has about 1 cm clearance between the back bar and side glass.
  • This computer is used primarily in Linux, and as such I did a fair amount of research to find out what RGB parts I could buy that would still work without Windows. You still need Windows to set the colors, but in the case of both the NZXT Hue+ lighting controller and Corsair Vengeance RGB memory (thanks to @RKRiley for helping me figure that out), the color settings are stored on the parts themselves, so they retain their colors when you are outside Windows.
  • That thing on top of the case is a USB volt/amp meter.
  • The only thing left to do is add the NZXT Hue+ RGB strip extension kit to create a subtle glow in the dark corners, and I will be adding a GPU at some point if I decide to use this computer for gaming.

Zotac GT 710 Display Adapter.png

2018-07-09 13.48.59.jpg

13 minutes ago, James Evens said:

why do you need the cheap multimeter on top? also don't do quick charge as your model don't 20V.

It was plugged in for something else I was working on and I was too lazy to retake the picture without it. I identified it in case anyone was curious what it was, but it's not part of the aesthetic.