200mm RGB fans on H500P Are STUCK ON BLUE

Go to solution Solved by ExabyteGaming,
On 6/18/2018 at 2:30 PM, UrbanPhoenix said:

Hmm... Did the case come with a manual or instructions for the RGB software?

No, It just came with case disassembly/reassembly instructions, and a warranty card

SOLOUTION: So it turns out that the headers on my motherboard are GRB instead of RGB, and i found an adapter on amazon:https://www.amazon.com/Phanteks-Adapter-Specified-Control-PH-CB_RGB4P/dp/B01BZIBJAK

So I got a master case H500P and the Front RGB fans are stuck on blue! When i use Asus Aura(which is compatible with all my other RGB stuff) and change it to red it makes the fans purplish or when i choose green they're turquoiseish, and if i set it to any other color, they're blue! I've made sure they're plugged in correctly(Arrow to Arrow) but i cant figure it out, i just dropped $1300 on this rig and it's bothering the piss out of me!!!!

(Copied from a post I made on Reddit)

22 minutes ago, ExabyteGaming said:

So I got a master case H500P and the Front RGB fans are stuck on blue! When i use Asus Aura(which is compatible with all my other RGB stuff) and change it to red it makes the fans purplish or when i choose green they're turquoiseish, and if i set it to any other color, they're blue! I've made sure they're plugged in correctly(Arrow to Arrow) but i cant figure it out, i just dropped $1300 on this rig and it's bothering the piss out of me!!!!

(Copied from a post I made on Reddit)

I don't have any RGB light parts on my PC, and this sounds simple, but have you checked to make sure you have the latest software and drivers?

Primary PC: OMEN 880-160se / 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8700K / 16GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB / 512GB SSD + 2TB HDD / BU ICTO UMA Z370 Motherboard / 750 W Platinum efficiency power supply.

Secondary PC: HP Pheonix 860-010 / 6th Generation Intel Core i7-6700 / 16GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB / 128GB SSD + 2TB HDD / 500 W power supply.

11 hours ago, UrbanPhoenix said:
I don't have any RGB light parts on my PC, and this sounds simple, but have you checked to make sure you have the latest software and drivers?

There are a bunch of different ones and im not sure which drivers i need, and the ones i did install, i wasnt sure how to apply

1 hour ago, ExabyteGaming said:

There are a bunch of different ones and im not sure which drivers i need, and the ones i did install, i wasnt sure how to apply

Primary PC: OMEN 880-160se / 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8700K / 16GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB / 512GB SSD + 2TB HDD / BU ICTO UMA Z370 Motherboard / 750 W Platinum efficiency power supply.

Secondary PC: HP Pheonix 860-010 / 6th Generation Intel Core i7-6700 / 16GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB / 128GB SSD + 2TB HDD / 500 W power supply.

On 6/18/2018 at 2:30 PM, UrbanPhoenix said:

No, It just came with case disassembly/reassembly instructions, and a warranty card

SOLOUTION: So it turns out that the headers on my motherboard are GRB instead of RGB, and i found an adapter on amazon:https://www.amazon.com/Phanteks-Adapter-Specified-Control-PH-CB_RGB4P/dp/B01BZIBJAK

contact the seller, maybe the fans are just bad or the hub is faulty. They will give you a replacement.

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K @4.9 GHz 6-Core Processor CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock Pro 3 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU CoolerMotherboard: MSI - Z370I GAMING PRO CARBON AC Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard Memory: PNY - Anarchy 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 @3000 MemoryStorage: 960 evo 500gbVideo Card:place holderCase: Phanteks - Enthoo EVOLV ITX TG (Black) Mini ITX Desktop Case Power Supply:SeaSonic - EVO Edition 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 pwm 59.5 CFM  140mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Monitor: Dell - S2716DG 27.0" 2560x1440 144Hz Monitor Mouse: Place holder Sony H.ear on Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphone, Charcoal Black (MDR100ABN/B)  LEOBOG K26 Wired RGB Mechanical Keyboard,Gaming Keyboard,RGB Color Backlight,104 Key,Anti-Ghosting For Full Key,Blue Switches,Aluminum Chassis,Detachable wrist rest,PC,Computer, Laptop,BLACK (Black)EZDIY-FAB Sleeved Cable - Cable extension for power supply with extra-sleeved 24 PIN 8PIN 6PIN 4+4 PIN With COMBS- Black Grey

pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/resdal42/saved/sCW6XL