Any improvments?

Info: The parts lists are basicly the same but with different MoBos and ram. I have the 250gb ssd as the OS drive. And tge m.2 for games and applications. The hdd is for mass storage videos, music, photos, etc. I have the m.2 heatsync for astetics!

List 1, ASRock MoBo
https://pcpartpicker.com/user/MadeInChina_O69/saved/hjbNNG
List 2, Asus MoBo
https://pcpartpicker.com/user/MadeInChina_O69/saved/cMmyf7
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi, im planing to make my fisrt pc soon and im not sure what list I should go with. I also have a couple questions!

1. What MoBo would be better for my needs?(gaming, video content, streaming)

2. Is the ram the same as the rgb version and should I go with the one I chose of the rgb?

3. Is the cooler I chose good and are the stalk fans on it good too?
4. Can I have 4 fans on the rad? And will it have a better temp then just 2?

5. And are there anyother changes I can make? 

Hope you can help!

1. I would go for the Asus one as they overclock better.

2. Both ram kits are RGB.

3. The cooler is good for the 8700k. You can expect a decent overclock, but it all depends on your silicon lottery luck.

4. You can have 4 fans on the rad, but you wont be able to mount in inside the case as it will be too thick and mounting fans against a case doesn't work. Set the fans to take are into the radiator.

5. All looks good.

hi.

7 minutes ago, AskTJ said:

1. I would go for the Asus one as they overclock better.

2. Both ram kits are RGB.

3. The cooler is good for the 8700k. You can expect a decent overclock, but it all depends on your silicon lottery luck.

4. You can have 4 fans on the rad, but you wont be able to mount in inside the case as it will be too thick and mounting fans against a case doesn't work. Set the fans to take are into the radiator.

5. All looks good.

Ok thank you so much for your feedback I will use it! P.S the ram used in the ASRock board is not rgb its white!

1. why the link isn't working here

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

Looks all good to me.

“Security is always excessive until it’s not enough.”

– Robbie Sinclair, Head of Security, NSW Australia 

“Have you tried turning it off and on again?” - Every Tech Rep Ever

If you need help with your build please tag me.

Main PC:

CPU: Ryzen 3 1300x RAM: 8gb ddr4 2666 MT/s Mobo: ASRock A320M HDD: 1tb WD GPU: Gtx 1050ti 4gb

Spoiler

P.s. if you can tell me what reference my location I will follow you. 

Bonus points if you can tell me the names of the people there. 

54 minutes ago, MadeInChina O69 said:

What do you mean I edited the post to fix it?

ok so it's fixed now

I prefer the ASRock MoBo list as it is $120 cheaper and it has dual fan so it should be less noisy than the Asus card, also yes that card is one of the best also in the 1080ti with custom cooler market

for the questions

1. if you want a guide for Z370 boards that are good for overclocking well look at this link https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/882435-motherboard-for-i7-8700k/
  2. Both kits are RGB
  3. it is gonna be good and will cool that i7 without pushing the RPM further with the stock fans
  4. you can have 4 fans on the rad but i don't think it will fit on the case, i suggest you to change the case to a Define R6 from Fractal Design if you want to have 4 fans on the rad 
    https://pcpartpicker.com/product/4gw7YJ/fractal-design-define-r6-gunmetal-tg-atx-mid-tower-case-fd-ca-def-r6-gy-tg
  5. what brings you to use an All in One Liquid Cooler? It's fine but you can actually get the same performance in the air cooler equivalent of it like the NH-D15S, i mean just in case you need to keep that H700i because the looks

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

20 minutes ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

ok so it's fixed now

I prefer the ASRock MoBo list as it is $120 cheaper and it has dual fan so it should be less noisy than the Asus card, also yes that card is one of the best also in the 1080ti with custom cooler market

for the questions

1. if you want a guide for Z370 boards that are good for overclocking well look at this link https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/882435-motherboard-for-i7-8700k/
  2. Both kits are RGB
  3. it is gonna be good and will cool that i7 without pushing the RPM further with the stock fans
  4. you can have 4 fans on the rad but i don't think it will fit on the case, i suggest you to change the case to a Define R6 from Fractal Design if you want to have 4 fans on the rad 
    https://pcpartpicker.com/product/4gw7YJ/fractal-design-define-r6-gunmetal-tg-atx-mid-tower-case-fd-ca-def-r6-gy-tg
  5. what brings you to use an All in One Liquid Cooler? It's fine but you can actually get the same performance in the air cooler equivalent of it like the NH-D15S, i mean just in case you need to keep that H700i because the looks

What would be noiser the NH-D15S or x62? And will it have the same preformence as the liquid?

1 hour ago, MadeInChina O69 said:

What would be noiser the NH-D15S or x62? And will it have the same preformence as the liquid?

it would be the X62 because it has two noise making components, the Pump and the Fan

and Noctua's coolers is known to be silent and efficient so you won't have to run it at 2000RPM for a nice temperature

also the performance of Noctua's High end coolers are on par with other High end AIOs (say NH-D15s to a X52)

between X52 and X62 it will be like 3-5 degrees celcius difference

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

32 minutes ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

it would be the X62 because it has two noise making components, the Pump and the Fan

and Noctua's coolers is known to be silent and efficient so you won't have to run it at 2000RPM for a nice temperature

also the performance of Noctua's High end coolers are on par with other High end AIOs (say NH-D15s to a X52)

between X52 and X62 it will be like 3-5 degrees celcius difference

Ok ill cook up a parts list right up!

1 minute ago, MadeInChina O69 said:

Ok ill cook up a parts list right up!

Alright!

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :