Memory issues?

Okay so my PC blue screened me out of nowhere saying something about memory. Can't remember what it said exactly and it has not happened since. I ran the Windows memory diagnostics tool, and I also ran sfc/scannow since that was recommended online and nothing...Any pointers? My build is down below

1 hour ago, M.Yurizaki said:

If you can look at Administrative Tools -> Event Viewer -> Windows Events -> System and look for Bugchecks, that'll tell you info about the BSOD you encountered.

Assuming it wasn't already flushed out because it's been too long.

Hey thanks a lot I'll look into that. I'll let u know what comes up.

1 hour ago, M.Yurizaki said:

If you can look at Administrative Tools -> Event Viewer -> Windows Events -> System and look for Bugchecks, that'll tell you info about the BSOD you encountered.

Assuming it wasn't already flushed out because it's been too long.

Hey got another ? for u. It was freezing quite a bit a minute ago, so i figured maybe it could be the RAM freezing it up as well? I used the MSI custom timing thing, and lowered the mhz of the RAM down to 2800 instead of 2933, and that seems to have fixed the problem. The manufacturer that made my RAM stated on their website that my model of RAM could support 3000, but going down to 2800 is not the end of the world. 

1 minute ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Hey got another ? for u. It was freezing quite a bit a minute ago, so i figured maybe it could be the RAM freezing it up as well? I used the MSI custom timing thing, and lowered the mhz of the RAM down to 2800 instead of 2933, and that seems to have fixed the problem. The manufacturer that made my RAM stated on their website that my model of RAM could support 3000, but going down to 2800 is not the end of the world. 

I had something similar on my RAM where if I enabled XMP, I couldn't get my RAM up to the advertised speed. So I just set it directly without XMP enabled and it's somehow fine.

I don't know if that helps but I'm finding this thing finicky.