PC Cooling (Design Engineering A-Level)

Hi guys,

I am currently working towards my design engineering A-Level and would love some input :D

I am going to use this thread for updates on the product I am designing hope to keep you guys posted if you enjoy the idea!

Firstly it would be great if you could complete this survey about cooling of PCs but mainly custom water cooling:

http://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/F5SPM/

Even if you don't use a water cooled PC it would be great if you could just complete the first 2 questions to give me an idea on the difference in the number of users for each cooling type.

For my project which I talked about earlier I am looking to design a system which can help with bending hard-line tubing for water cooling loops by automating certain parts of the process. I am going to keep this thread posted with what stage I'm at and any photos of the basic design of the product. 

Any feedback you guys can give now or at any stage during the design will be mega useful.

~ Dan

New member showing up with a half baked idea and asking for a survey to complete... Can't see anything wrong with that :-)

I think its a great idea! Very interested in this project

Spoiler

PC: Crimson DNA

CPU: Ryzen Threadripper 1920x | GPU: Titan X pascal | RAM: 64 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 2800 Mhz Motherboard: MSI x399 Creation PSU: Corsair TX850M Case: Deepcool Genome ROG certified edition | Keyboard: Razer Huntsman Elite + Razer Orbweaver chroma Mouse: Razer Naga

Laptop: Alienware 13 R3

CPUCore i7 7700HQ | GPU: GTX 1060 6 GB | RAM: 16 GB DDR4 Monitor: 1440p OLED touchscreen

4 minutes ago, ItsTheDuckAgain said:

New member showing up with a half baked idea and asking for a survey to complete... Can't see anything wrong with that :-)

:) Me neither! Your right it is a half baked idea but that's what my A-Level course specifies I need to design a product based what people and if I don't know what people want there's nothing to design.

Will be very interesting to know what the project will bring us. Automatically bend hardline tubing seems like a great idea